Attention smilie >gentle reminder

More
13 years 2 months ago #17745 by terralee
:D :D :D Now that I have your attention [}:)]... as requested ...[:0] a gentle reminder :rolleyes: bev's neddy *John Gray* runs in the first race at Tauranga *TODAY* Smilie ... start time 12.25 :p
GOOD LUCK BEV[;)]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #263473 by bev
haha terralee!!!
I should have texted her when i went to work.
Fingers crossed, although i dont like the jockey riding him today :-(

More
13 years 2 months ago #263484 by Dream Weaver
Your a champ, thanks for the reminder.

More
13 years 2 months ago #263489 by terralee
Did you see it smilie????? :) .. wow poor John Gray :( . better check him for bruises tonight bev t'was pretty rough for a while there[:(!] .. I was starting to get a bit excited too[:0]..Let us know when he is running again .. he looked pretty good and I thought MC rode him OK [;)]
Cheers

More
13 years 2 months ago #263507 by Dream Weaver
Yup saw it to. Theres always next time :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #263522 by NZ Appaloosas
Well, dang, reading this at 4 PM sure didn't help me remember :( Oh well, saving grace was that I wasn't home at the time he ran.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 2 months ago #263575 by bev
Bloody good run for a first up, 3 lenghts from the winner and the bashing he got in the home straight. Cant wait till it rains, this time up he seems to have a 'professional' attitude so hopefully he will be kinder to jockeys lol.
I cant for the life of me watch it on the internet, which sucks cause i didnt go and watch a replay at the track, hopefully someone taped it
Was pleased the way MC rode him, he didnt flap his arms around like he's trying to take off, i think thats my pet peeve about the way he rides, its whats drummed into you when you first start riding.
I think we are looking at Te Aroha on the 2nd May. All depends on how he pulls up and what rain we get.
So got double are jay going around tomorrow, big strong feild, but if shes good enough, she should go close.

More
13 years 2 months ago #263646 by bev
$#&^$&*%^(#%#&%*^)&()@#!%$^&* and then some!!!! Decleared a late scratching, friggin starters need to be held more encounterable for their cock ups.

More
13 years 2 months ago #263650 by terralee
[:0] bev ... you said wude words :rolleyes:[}:)]
I missed the race ... came in just in time to hear the start was bungled and Double R J declared a late scratching :( I guess you are not amused[}:)][B)] [:(!][:(!][:(!]
Better Luck next week :D ...
How has John Gray come through his race and all the argy bargy ... no sore spots I hope cos" i really thought his run had merit[^]
Cheers

More
13 years 2 months ago #263777 by bev
Terralee, john gray has come through all good, eating up, no bumps or soreness. After watching it the last 600 several times yesterday, it was actually a better run than i thought, i am looking forward to the races, im sure we will pick up a big race this prep before he even hits open class :-))

More
13 years 2 months ago #263784 by terralee
Cool bev glad to hear it[^] ...it really was pretty rough down the home stretch[:0] ......AND... you have gotta keep me informed when he is racing next cos' I want to be on him too[;)] .. you reckon he is still going to prefer a bit of rain?:p Give him an oddfelllow from me ...my guys all love them:cool:
Cheers

More
13 years 2 months ago #263785 by bev
will do terralee!!! i better go and check on everything here, tis raining and i dont want to get wet, lol
And yes, needs the rain :-)

More
13 years 2 months ago #263995 by bev
Pssst Smilie, Double Are Jay, race 1 Brotaki today at 12.30

More
13 years 2 months ago #264001 by ronnie

bev;243410 wrote: Pssst Smilie, Double Are Jay, race 1 Brotaki today at 12.30

That wouldn't be Taranaki at 11.40am now would it?????????

More
13 years 2 months ago #264013 by bev
ROFL, yes its 11.40am!!!
omg, what a dick i am, at least i got the race 1 right :-)

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds