Any hairdressers on here?

More
13 years 2 months ago #17588 by devan
I put a permanent colour in my hair last night that was meant to be chocolate but has come out jet black! If i put a medium brown permanant in tonight will it lighten it up? Its bad enough everyone thinks i'm a witch without looking like one! [:0][;)] :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #261359 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Any hairdressers on here?
:) i am sure you look nothing like a Witch Devan ... lol and i doubt you act like one either :) .. lol i know nothing about hairdressing though .. lol um peroxide would lighten up lots :) lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #261361 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Any hairdressers on here?
Awwwww thanks.... not game to try the peroxide tho cos i'd rather have it witchy than bald! [:0]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 2 months ago #261372 by The Kats Place
Just wash it a lot, it should soon fade

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 2 months ago #261373 by The Kats Place
Oh and out in the sun if you have any

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 2 months ago #261374 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic Any hairdressers on here?
You need to talk to a pharmacist, really. There are too many chemicals in hair colouring to mess with it.
It depends on the brand you used the first time and what was in it etc.

I come from a line of hairdressers and although I didn't take up the profession myself, I was around it a lot.

Yakut

More
13 years 2 months ago #261376 by devan
I googled it and there seemed to be a method that rated pretty highly. 3 parts lemon juice with 1 part conditioner. Leave it on for at least an hour, pref 2 hours and then rince with straight lemon juice too. Makes your hair nice and soft and shiny too apparently :D
I'll try that tonight and let you know how it goes

More
13 years 2 months ago #261382 by betenoir
Replied by betenoir on topic Any hairdressers on here?
In a word no it will not lighten it up. You will need to strip the excess colour from the hair chemically. It will fade a bit over time but not much. Putting another permanent colour on will only make the problem worse. Its very hard to judge how long to leave a colour stripper (bleach/peroxide) on. Too long and you end up with yellow or orange straw instead of hair. Not suprisingly when I was hairdressing our best money maker was putting right home colours that had gone wrong. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

More
13 years 2 months ago #261384 by devan
I know....i'm a dickhead :D Will try the lemon stuff and if that doesn't work then i guess on thursday when i get it cut i'll be getting some highlights too lol

• maggies mum
13 years 2 months ago #261389 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Any hairdressers on here?
Failing that get a sheep shearer out and cut it orf!! :D:D:D

Yer a silly bint ain't yer!! ;)

I know of your hair goes green after bleaching you put tomato ketchup on it!

More
13 years 2 months ago #261401 by devan
Oh i was just waiting for you to come on MM :D Blardy tempting to shave the whole lot off! I've really had a guts full of it. Its too long too thick and now too black!!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #261402 by Birman Babe
Get nice big blocks (foils) of lighter colours put in it & it'll look great !

More
13 years 2 months ago #261403 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Any hairdressers on here?
:) thats the spirit Devan :) shave it all off, wear a head scarf, and lots of beads and say you have had Kemo therapy ( or how ever you spell it) ... i am guessing you look just fine anyway , so don't worry about it :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #261523 by devan
Well the lemon thingy kind of worked. Left it on for 2 hours whilst i did me farm stuff :D It has removed that real harsh black look and has stripped it more where i had some highlights in there before, so i have kinda different colourts happening [:0] I reckon it looks better and man is it shiny!!!!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #261525 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Any hairdressers on here?
I think we need a piccie devan:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cheers[;)]

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds