after one too many beers this is what happens

More
15 years 2 months ago #17542 by Westermans

i took this last night after a few wines...we were rolling on the floor laughing so had to put it on youtube for the rest of the world to watch! Enjoy, i know we did :D

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #260806 by terralee
Bloomin' heck Westie...is that you?:eek::eek::eek: you have changed since we last saw you[:0][;)]
that is funny ... and I have not even had a beer ...yet:rolleyes: need one now tho' :D
YOUR girls are still not showing any signs of coming back on heat so looks like Bertie bull has done a good job[:I][:I][:I] will wait a few more days before ringing you but tis looking good[;)]
Thanks for sharing the vid you big ning nong[}:)][}:)]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
15 years 2 months ago #260809 by granny56r
:D tears in my eyes more at the giggling in the background........well done[^]

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
DOUGLAS ADAMS

More
15 years 2 months ago #260810 by Westermans
lol...that is hubby....i was looking at him upside down and thought, i know what would be funny...and it was soooooooo funny, i was the one giggling trying to control myself in the back ground..who says you have to grow up...growing older i will but never the other one....we had such a laugh, even the teens were wetting themselves when they saw it...so we were cool for about 10 mins...lol....
great news on the girls, i cant wait to get them here, im so excited about it all :) :) now have a beer and watch it when you have had 3 0or 4..even funnier :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 2 months ago #261126 by granny56r
Hey westermans...just to let you know that while at an extended family bbq today my daughter at my encouragement opened up this utube laugh for all to see!! hysterics all round along with tears and legs crossed. It really is very funny.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
DOUGLAS ADAMS

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #261148 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic after one too many beers this is what happens
Finally was able to download it, and worth the wait! Had a little giggle here too! :D:D

• chooky
15 years 2 months ago #261155 by chooky
:D :D :D
Good philosophy there Westies family - never grow old but never die young (James Taylor)

More
15 years 2 months ago #261519 by Westermans
I am still getting mails about our youtube experience from family back in the UK, Carls sister didnt know it was him and fell about laughing when she realised it was him...lol..
Chooky we have a house of laughter here...most days....my kids usually say 'why arnt you like other parents, your embarassing'...tough luck, you got us and i will die laughing...at a very old age hopfully :) Life is far too short to take it too seriously ;)

www.westermans.co.nz

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #261549 by maggies mum
Hey Westie, my mum watched it and had no idea what it was, she thought it was someones hand with some hair stuck on it! It wasn't until I told her to turn her laptop upside down when the penny dropped! Wot a dizzy tart!

More
15 years 2 months ago #261563 by Westermans
LMAO... :) :) :) :) its my hairy hubby's face, which i am happy to say is now all clean shaven...so you will have to wait for at least a week until he does another one...he said he can do requests...lol...

www.westermans.co.nz

• maggies mum
15 years 2 months ago #261579 by maggies mum
Yeah she realises that now, lol I just couldn't believe that she couldn't see that it was chin! Away wiv the fairies me muvver! Like me dad says, "There ain't 2 planks short enough!" :D:D:D

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds