Monday giggle- but true!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #17380 by cowmad
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #258777 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
Oh dear....I think I may have used all of them this weekend [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 3 months ago #258779 by moonshiner
You only used all of them once? :confused:

Marry me!!!!! :D :D

~

The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen. ~Tommy Smothers

More
13 years 3 months ago #258785 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
Did I say once? Whatever!!! [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 3 months ago #258805 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
Thanks that may save me lots of pain I hope:):)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 3 months ago #258905 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
you missed Uh hah: - I have absolutely no interest in what you are babbling on about.

More
13 years 3 months ago #258967 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
Like Tigger....well hmmm yes well I think hubby got some of those...hmm maybe more than some....this weekend..[}:)]

Jan

More
13 years 3 months ago #258979 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Monday giggle- but true!!

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #259013 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
Gee Stu if you had said old, broke, drunk and useless guy... you would have fit in perfect with the rest of the guys i usually date [;)]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 3 months ago #259016 by Stu_R
:) lol Devan :) .. well i am old, i am broke, i do have the ocassional beer or bourbon .. lol but am not useless ... lol so i guess its back to the drawing board for me :( lol lol :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
13 years 3 months ago #259041 by cowmad
Replied by cowmad on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
yes Stu, but do you own a digger by any chance??????If so there may be hope for you :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #259043 by Stu_R
:) :) lmao cowmad :) um does a spade count ? lol

More
13 years 3 months ago #259106 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
can you attach an infernal combustion motor and a few hydraulics to it? you might be savable :D

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
13 years 3 months ago #259190 by Inger
Replied by Inger on topic Monday giggle- but true!!
No, just the digger would be enough. There are SOooooooooooo many things around here that could be done with a nice big digger. Such a useful contraption and so expensive to hire a man with a digger to do. Then when they get here, the digger is never big enough to dig the pond out enough. I know its a big pond, but it would be nice if diggers had a longer reach. :)

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa
Herd of Registered Dexter cattle
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry and Sicilian Buttercup poultry
Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
Polled Wiltshire Sheep, both black and white
An old Heading Dog called Lad and a cat called Pusscat,

More
13 years 3 months ago #259196 by Stu_R
:) inger .. sounds like you need a 20ton plus digger lol .. and no my spade doesnt even do a ton :( lol

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds