Is horse of the year on tv?

More
13 years 3 months ago #17352 by devan
I hope that there will be something on this weekend, preferably on peasant tv because i dont have sky. Does anyone know?

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #258408 by cowmad
Replied by cowmad on topic Is horse of the year on tv?
On sunday on tv one believe - wont swear to it but thats wot i heard...

More
13 years 3 months ago #258926 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic Is horse of the year on tv?
THIS coming Sunday......1.30pm T.V. ONE.

More
13 years 3 months ago #258977 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Is horse of the year on tv?
As in sunday the 29th? Cool i will set my dvd player to record it :)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 3 months ago #259093 by NZ Appaloosas
Just got mine set for recording it!

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 2 months ago #259265 by Toast
Replied by Toast on topic Is horse of the year on tv?
Here are the details of dates & times; also details of Country Calendar starring Tiny White, her daughter Tinks Pottinger & granddaughter Amanda Pottinger, some of which was filmed at the Horse of the Year Show:

http://www.nzequestrian.org.nz/Article.aspx?id=2918&Mode=1

Did anybody see Harold the Dressage Horse at the Friday night Extravaganza?

Christine Weal was about to do dressage demo & Harold came in. Harold was two people dressed up as horse & rider - one person was the front legs & one was the back legs. The front person was also the rider. His breeches & boots were stuffed & hanging on the outside. The rider had microphone & did commentary. Harold demonstrated walk (lateral - naughty boy), trot, canter, flying changes, two time changes (brilliant) and half pass. However, when Harold's rider suggested he go in the Pony 6 Bar, he sat down (back end only) & had to be whipped to get hime going again.

This performance was brilliant. It was so funny & I'm sure people learned more about dressage than from a demo. You could put this performance anywhere, non-horsey functions as well.

We were sitting on the lawn in front of the bar, just behind the arena fence & Harold entered just to our left & his performance was in our quarter of the arena so we got a bird's eye view. Brialliant!

I had hoped that Harold would be back on the Sunday but didn't see him if he was.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Toast is the best food in the world
Whisky is the best drink in the world

• chooky
13 years 2 months ago #259338 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic Is horse of the year on tv?
:D Yes I agree Toast - Harold was brilliant . :D I wish he had been on for longer though or there were more Harolds doing a routine . The quality of the extravaganza we thought was variable though . The polocrosse went or for far too long and it was shame the lighting was not good enough for the jousting to go ahead .
The carriage scurry was great too - the minis always are crowd faves .

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds