Horsey people help pls

More
13 years 3 months ago #264543 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Horsey people help pls
hmmmmm glopony i always thought you were a "mare" but after reading that i am wondering if you are a gelding thats been paddocked with a mare for a while lol :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #264949 by GloPony
Replied by GloPony on topic Horsey people help pls
:D :D :D What do they say? It takes one to know one...I'm definitely a mare!

Probably not too mareish though as all my best friends are stallions (well...o.k...some are geldings...) :p and ALL of my own horses are males. I have enough of working with other people's mares. It's nice to come home to my laid back, uncomplicated boys. :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #267045 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Horsey people help pls
A friend of mine knows one of those old horsey magic guys :) and he came out and "clicked" bounces left hip back into place a week ago. I haven't had the chance to ride him until sunday and wow what a difference! really free moving and happy without any of the sulky spooky bullshit that has been happening lately. It was the leg that he caught in the gate tho i didn't actually tell the guy that. He also checked his back out cos i was worried about those pressure marks and said he was a little sore but not a problem. So i have brought a new wintec saddle which gets picked up today and hopefully we will both be good to boogie! Swaggie how is your boy going? Are you ready to ride with company yet [;)]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 3 months ago #267098 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Horsey people help pls
Hi Devan, nah I have been waiting to order the alleviate stuff and as work continues on the house, nail guns, timber being dropped etc I want to have a quiet day when I can hop back on and assess the changes...

We did work out that I had the saddle too far forward though...[:I] and it might have been pinching his shoulders.

Dad had a look at him, and he wondered if Jake had been abused about the head at some point. he thought J was very unsure and apprehensive.

some of his behaviour has been described as caused by mineral deficiancies though.... fingers crossed we can get it sorted, or he will have to go to a stronger and confident owner than I.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds