Goat breaks into home, eats cake

More
13 years 4 months ago #17001 by kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #253720 by spoook
So do-able too, I could just see my Toto doing exactly that. :D Infact any of my lot would do it. [:I] Not that I bake chocolate cakes , I knew there was a reason why. :p

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 4 months ago #253722 by beedee
I knew there was a bad reason to bake a choco cake let alone eat it.. but please explain, why call the police... imagine if we did that every time something was where it shouldnt ortta...
When living in Boston, I remember the neighbour calling the council when there was road kill, totally understood when it was a skunk, but normal critters surely didnt need the officials.. and we had gardens so no problem with digging a hole.
Maybe your worm farm needs some chocolate

More
13 years 4 months ago #253754 by Ghilly
Actually Spoook, I could see Fraggle leading the charge Ha ha ha.! "I know the way! Come on you chaps, follow me!" He is such a wee 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' I guess he's not so 'wee' now.

Yakut

More
13 years 4 months ago #253762 by spoook
You should see him [:0] he was ringed the other day. Was not too happy but he is over it now.
Not sure he would go for the choc cake, can't even get him to eat dairy meal.

He still does rush into the house at the slightest chance [;)], straight onto the lounge suite.[}:)]

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 4 months ago #253808 by LongRidge
That's almost as good as the lifestyler who photographed/videoed their pet ram charging the other ram that he saw on their deck ..... in the reflection of the huge window.
Or our pet goat who climbs onto the seat of my ATV, and plays with the key. I thought that this was cute, until he pulled the key out. Fortunately he dropped it ......

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds