Drought breaker

More
15 years 3 days ago #16948 by beedee
Drought breaker was created by beedee
Well dear Organicltd.. has done his thing again and delivered the lime to me, [ gold LSB stars for him]so I finished my farm chores and thought Id get some spun on out onto the crispy land.. hohohoho, it started to spit, so I went and finished my sleep to give me 4hrs worth, tried again.. more threatening clouds, then hot humid stuff at 3pm so called that attempt off, thought Oh well all is OK now and lo and behold some wet stuff, so the spinner is full, I have buckets filled to wheelbarrow out to the back paddock and now its that waiting game for that 15min shower to stop..
funny how a drought can suddenly end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #252879 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Drought breaker
:) lol Beedee.. always the way eh .. as soon as you have plans ( that prefer fine weather) it rains .. lol :) I think that Bloke "Murphy" has lots to answer for lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
15 years 2 days ago #252951 by bev
Replied by bev on topic Drought breaker
how much did you have BD?
Went fishing at Thames yesturday arvo, caught our limit, some Big fish too.
Came home to find 5mm in the gauge. :-)

More
15 years 2 days ago #252989 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic Drought breaker
8mm overnight.. so a nice wee dust settler.. heat and humidity are killers today for thinking ... let alone going to do it, though

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds