I have received a death threat via email

More
13 years 4 months ago #16886 by Louise W
Geez how low will these scammers go? This, quite frankly, I find completely abhorrent. Usually when I see mail in my in box from someone with a name I do not recognise or a weird name or title that is grammatically wrong I hit the delete button without even reading it. For some reason however I opened this one ...

Hello

I am very sorry for you ,It is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for me introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL YOU and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a Friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to US and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I have sent my boy's to track you down in Pakistan and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not. since we have find out that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now through This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $9,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $5,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recorded every discussion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $4,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

THANKS
Tony Matter

I'm shakin' in me booties! Yeah right!! I just wish I could give whoever is responsible for this the fright of their life. [:(!]

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #252114 by beedee
I think you can this is one that needs to go to the police.. and yes you know its just a scam, but if that went to my enighbour she would pay up, cos she is as gullible as anything.. I happen to know she has paid over $500 to a scammer.. and her family worry.. so for her sake please hand it on, they have a special division that can deal with this sortta thing..
I think its illegal to threaten, blackmail and extort in most countries that speekee da-onglay

• maggies mum
13 years 4 months ago #252115 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic I have received a death threat via email
I hope that you have reported it Louise!!! Spam tastes an ugly twist! Ba****ds!-

More
13 years 4 months ago #252116 by DiDi
That is so sick. Report it to you ISP provider as well as they may be able to do something with the return path address. Maybe?

More
13 years 4 months ago #252122 by Louise W
I sent it to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will forward to ISP as well although fat lot of use that will be - have been complaining about the spam that they let through for years :(

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
13 years 4 months ago #252126 by Cate
That is sick even by those scumbag standards

Cate

More
13 years 4 months ago #252127 by Jan
They are going lower and lower...little This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Good on you for reporting it.

Whats sad though is that there are people out there who would believe it and either a) pay up or b) worry and make themselves sick.

That is so low..what next huh!

Jan

More
13 years 4 months ago #252137 by Dream Weaver
that is just sick. Yes definately let the police see it. what Ass***** thats lower than low

More
13 years 4 months ago #252142 by reggit
Straight to the police with that one, Louise [:(!]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 4 months ago #252144 by sod
Contact the police they will tell you what to do with it and take what action they can,they have cought a few.

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 4 months ago #252145 by Birman Babe
Wow, what a sick that guy is ~ very freaky indeed! Glad you reported it..

• Toni - Northland
13 years 4 months ago #252151 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic I have received a death threat via email
Police and let us know how you get on. I am pm'ing you Lou.

More
13 years 4 months ago #252167 by Catfan
Sick and bloody pathetic. Probably not even from within NZ, but I agree with everyone else. Off to the police with your friendly wannabe hitman!

Yorkie Lass. A "herdlet" of alpacas, a clowder of cats & a few clucks.

More
13 years 4 months ago #252237 by arnie.m
Read it carefully, Louise how long have you lived in Pakistan?????[8D]

arnie
88 Valley
Nelson

More
13 years 4 months ago #252239 by Ghilly
They seem to be looking for you in Pakistan?

Let us know what happens... if the authorities get back to you I mean..

Yakut

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds