Fundraising......

More
13 years 11 months ago #13778 by ronnie
Fundraising...... was created by ronnie
Just a thought for any of you on fundraising committees...

I am currently doing the insoles as fundraisers for one of my customers. This is the first time we have done this, so was a bit of trial and error.

She rang me this morning with her first order - was blown away with the support they have had from their community.

More orders still to come, but all in all, a very successful event.

So if any of you need a new idea to use as a fundraiser, please email me or PM me and we can discuss details from there.

But my customer is one VERY HAPPY lady :D :D :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #212296 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Fundraising......
The local kindy is always looking for something. Now that they have a health eating thing in place they can't do chocolate or pies or pizza. Do you have a handout/brochure at all that I could pass on to them?

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 11 months ago #212343 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Fundraising......
Good idea TKP. Sorry, not got an brochures yet. you could point them in the direction of my website, www.kozitoez.co.nz
or pass on my email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #215532 by ronnie
My customer rang back yesterday with her order part 2. It was double the first order :D :D

Then she tells me that of the 15 kids involved, only 8 have returned their order forms so far, so we could be looking at double that size order again :D :D :D

So its a definate win/win all round.

More
13 years 10 months ago #215533 by Inger
Replied by Inger on topic Fundraising......
What's bad about pizza? It can have all the food groups on it. :)

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa
Herd of Registered Dexter cattle
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry and Sicilian Buttercup poultry
Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
Polled Wiltshire Sheep, both black and white
An old Heading Dog called Lad and a cat called Pusscat,

More
13 years 10 months ago #215578 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Fundraising......
I agree Inger, mind you last time they wanted $7.50per pizza and the same at the supermarket was $2.50

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 10 months ago #215586 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Fundraising......
thats what happens when you contract a promotional company to help fuindraise, they give the school a price sheet, school return the price sheets filled in from each pupil, the company drops off the pizzas. meanwhile the cash goes mostly into the promotions company pockets and the school keeps a relative pittance.

The kindy up north used to organise a victim (AKA Parent) to print off sheets in the kindy office, then collate the totals and go buy pizzas in the supermarket or Gilmours bulk depot and package them into bags and hand them out to other parents as they would come in to pick up their kids.

Much cheaper. and the kindy made a heck of a lot more than by using a company. Victims (AKA Parents) don't have to be paid after all...

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
13 years 10 months ago #218432 by ronnie
Just another wee bump....

The kids selling the insoles for fundraising have so far sold 160 pair !!!!!!

So there is some serious funds to be made here.

Their local paper has picked up on what they are doing and are doing a photo shoot/story on their efforts.

Good on them and I hope they enjoy their trip to Whangarei in October.

And some one was mentioning the other day...........

Christmas is coming :D :D :D

More
13 years 4 months ago #16824 by ronnie
Me again.......

You may remember the very successful fundraising one of my customers did last year. The Timaru kids had a very enjoyable trip to Whangarei, courtesy of Possum Insoles and Blueberries :D

Anyway, I have made up a fairly basic flyer which I have been posting out. If anyone would like one (or two) or would like me to post one to someone you feel would benefit from fundraising, please PM me an address to send it to, and consider it on the way[;)]

And not to forget, Mother's Day is an ideal target as its not that far away.....

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds