McLeod's Daughters

More
13 years 6 months ago #251998 by Louimay
Replied by Louimay on topic McLeod's Daughters

NZ Appaloosas;230078 wrote: Got my "fix" with Lost and Torchwood last night...now have Desperate Housewives coming back (and with the sad report from a friend stateside that apparently one of them is thinking of leaving the show). Can take or leave Grey's Anatomy--depends what it is up against on other channels.

Diane

Cool, another Torchwood fan :) Shame it is on so late as it is better than half the other crud currently on telly. I haven't missed an episode yet and I think Captain Jack is just the cutest thing on tv, a pity he is gay:(

I accidentally watched some of Supernanny last night and unfortunately so did my 5 year old boy..I told him if he EVER behaved like those kids he would get a severe telling off. There really is some utter rubbish on tv.........

I think it is Edie who is leaving D. Housewives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
13 years 6 months ago #252006 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic McLeod's Daughters

kathken;230254 wrote: Charlotte was Claire's little girl. When Claire died, Charlotte went to live with her father (whoever he was.....can sort of picture him but cant remember who he was.)

So at that end, where they had the two talking at the wind mill, that was Charlotte and Zander all growed up!! ay.

Thanks for that then Kathken, Claire was before my time so don't remember her although I did wonder if it was her daughter as I knew that character had been killed of. Cool, so now I know! With all that lot back I can feela wholenew series coming on! haha!

More
13 years 6 months ago #252013 by sod
Replied by sod on topic McLeod's Daughters
I love torchword one the few good ones on

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 6 months ago #252016 by Louimay
Replied by Louimay on topic McLeod's Daughters
Do you like Coldcase Sod? It is another of my favourites. :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #252017 by sod
Replied by sod on topic McLeod's Daughters
Used to but have to see new ones goes many of them dont go as good

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

• maggies mum
13 years 6 months ago #252076 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic McLeod's Daughters
Does anyone watch Boston Legal! We love that it's so funny!

More
13 years 6 months ago #252130 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic McLeod's Daughters

Louimay;230263 wrote: Cool, another Torchwood fan :) Shame it is on so late as it is better than half the other crud currently on telly. I haven't missed an episode yet and I think Captain Jack is just the cutest thing on tv, a pity he is gay:(

I accidentally watched some of Supernanny last night and unfortunately so did my 5 year old boy..I told him if he EVER behaved like those kids he would get a severe telling off. There really is some utter rubbish on tv.........

I think it is Edie who is leaving D. Housewives.

Bad news is that there's rumour floating around that on Torchwood, Owen, Toshiko and Jack are leaving :( Hell, I watch the show to see John Barrowman (eye candy is eye candy, no matter the orientation!). Same thing with Dr. Who--I watch it for David Tennant (there's something very coltish/puppy-ish gangly gorgeous about him), but he's rumoured to be leaving his show as well. (source dated March 2008, and I haven't been able to find anything more recent.) As an aside, John Barrowman comes by his American accent quite "legally". Despite having been born in Glasgow, he moved to Illinois when he was 8.

I'm not watching SuperNanny this year--I swear, they must have gotten access to the US equivalent of CYFS for candidates for this season...I can't say I have met any family as bad as any of the ones showing in the shorts, let alone as many as they seem to have found.

Coldcase is on the same time another show we watch is on, and since I can't think of it, I'm thinking it's one my husband likes...LOL

We do watch Boston Legal (Danny Crane makes hubby giggle, which can be a giggle in and of itself), as well as House. I only made the connection between House and BlackAdder Rides Forth the other day, when I caught an episode of BlackAdder on the UK channel. I swear, Hugh Laurie must bring a lot of himself into his characters, they all have the same basic irreverant attitude! Even saw it in Sense and Sensibility. LOL

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 5 months ago #252410 by ravenseyes
Replied by ravenseyes on topic McLeod's Daughters
For those who like Seapatrol it starts again tomorrow (Tuesday) at about 11pm. Thanks to TV3 for burying it. The arguement is that they showed it for two weeks before Christmas and people didn't watch it.:confused:

Like who is watching tv two weeks before Christmas.

How do they measure ratings these days anyway. With recording programs how many people actually watch programs at the time they are on. Who do they ask what they watched. No ones ever asked me and I asked at work and and no one out of about 300 people had ever been asked

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds