McLeod's Daughters

• maggies mum
13 years 5 months ago #251775 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic McLeod's Daughters
I'll be recording it or rather MD will, I can't figure out the recorder!
We shall be watching the new 24!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #251797 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic McLeod's Daughters
I used to watch it but then they killed Clare off and it went downhill from there. By the time Tess left, I was done. Caught some of it a couple of weeks ago and it looked like it had completely lost the plot and I hardly recognised anyone! Apparently they killed Alex too!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
13 years 5 months ago #251807 by Birman Babe
Replied by Birman Babe on topic McLeod's Daughters
Like Lou, I gave up when they killed nearly all the original characters off ~

More
13 years 5 months ago #251810 by sod
Replied by sod on topic McLeod's Daughters
Me too but love to watch finals they do things they couldn't before I hope

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 5 months ago #251824 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic McLeod's Daughters

Birman Babe;230058 wrote: Like Lou, I gave up when they killed nearly all the original characters off ~

Same here.
McDreamy is back on Sunday so I shall be watching, who else????

More
13 years 5 months ago #251827 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic McLeod's Daughters
Got my "fix" with Lost and Torchwood last night...now have Desperate Housewives coming back (and with the sad report from a friend stateside that apparently one of them is thinking of leaving the show). Can take or leave Grey's Anatomy--depends what it is up against on other channels.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 5 months ago #251855 by Gracelands
Replied by Gracelands on topic McLeod's Daughters
Has Lost started up again? Dang, I missed it.

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

• maggies mum
13 years 5 months ago #251857 by maggies mum
You're alright Gracelands all they showed this week was the finale of the last series, new season starts next week

Should have watched McLeods daughters, we watched 5 mins of 24 and didn't have a clue what was going on! We haven't seent the previous ones so it didn't mean a thing. will just look out for season 3 and go back, we've got 1 & 2. Sigh

More
13 years 5 months ago #251918 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic McLeod's Daughters

Gracelands;230109 wrote: Has Lost started up again? Dang, I missed it.

Don't worry, it was just a repeat of last season's finale. So set your timer for next Wednesday, Channel 2!!! :D

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

• maggies mum
13 years 5 months ago #251946 by maggies mum
Well watched it this afternoon! Am I a bit pathetic that I shed a wee tear!???

More
13 years 5 months ago #251950 by sod
Replied by sod on topic McLeod's Daughters
What limp soppy finish glad we watched CM first :)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 5 months ago #251958 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic McLeod's Daughters
I thought, seeing as I was on my tod and there was nowt else to do, I'd watch the last ever episode..... and then the power went out, came on, went out, cam eon, went out, stayed out for ages, came on, went out, came on for ages again, went off.... missed most of it.

I decided I would 'rough it' and see what milking the goats by torchlight would be like. I was just raking areas clear of poop and the lights came back on again and stayed on.

I was a bit disappointed to start with... You know, a challenge etc but I was really greatfull cos they were all fractious and being about as difficult as they could get.

I have no idea what happened in the end.... last I saw they had put a truck back together and were heading off down the road with all their cattle and yelling out they'd leave the truck down the road a bit but they were taking their cattle..... The bit where the guy ended up with their cattle was during a power cut so I just figured he'd been sneaky and come by them after they stampeeded.... la la la....

I spent most of the time in the dark with two candles and a very very nervous Pilot, shivering at my feet. Not even a game of 'sock' would get her going. It was hot, humid and boring.

More
13 years 5 months ago #251985 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic McLeod's Daughters
i watched it.....you had to didnt ya. i think i missed one years season, but have watched all the others. i think i missed one year coz it got a bit dumb with all the original characters left. but i picked up on it again and have seen the last 2 seasons.

last nights show was a litle bit drawn out really, but i still enjoyed it and at least everyone ended up happy and together. it was nice seeing Meg and Jodie again, and little Charlotte.

boo hoo.... lump in throat last night. bit sad.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reluctant Suburbanite Now

• maggies mum
13 years 5 months ago #251986 by maggies mum
Ok so who is Charlotte!?? kathken?? Can't for the life of me remeber where she comes from or who!

More
13 years 5 months ago #251989 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic McLeod's Daughters
Charlotte was Claire's little girl. When Claire died, Charlotte went to live with her father (whoever he was.....can sort of picture him but cant remember who he was.)

So at that end, where they had the two talking at the wind mill, that was Charlotte and Zander all growed up!! ay.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reluctant Suburbanite Now

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds