I want to buy a car

More
15 years 3 months ago #253641 by bev
Replied by bev on topic I want to buy a car
DEvan, did you get your son a car?
There is a Suzuki Escado on the road just before i go and milk, not sure on year, late 90's by the look of it, very tidy at a glance, and had wof & reg. $3200 was the price, but like most things, if you have cash, the price is cheaper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #253719 by devan
Replied by devan on topic I want to buy a car
Thanks Bev. I haven't got him one yet but i only wanted to spend 2k on it since its his 1st car. I'm guessing they wouldn't take that for it. :)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
15 years 3 months ago #255515 by Gorsebuster
Replied by Gorsebuster on topic I want to buy a car
How about a late 80's/early 90's Volvo? Cheap, easy to fix, build like a tank for safety, does not invite youngsters to treat it like a rocket/drag strip racer and you can sleep well at night knowing that they are well protected when they do something unsafe. They also have forgiving roadmanners, so an inexperienced driver will stay on the road if they brake while cornering, or misjudge their speed while entering a curve.
Remember your 1st car? I remember all too well how bad I did drive.... :D

More
15 years 3 months ago #255593 by devan
Replied by devan on topic I want to buy a car
Thanks but i got him a 1995 lancer sedan. Its only a 1300 and its a manual and very tidy. Filled all the criteria and he's absolutely rapt :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds