Any lifestyleblock wanna bees out there?

More
13 years 6 months ago #247879 by NZ Appaloosas
Just say that a change in your life requires you to sell without finishing, Hestia. No need to go into what the change is, on an advert.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #248319 by Hestia
OK,
I have done it now,,decided to say that I am only selling because of illness.
Would NEVER have shifted from here otherwise, like this place, location, location location :)

www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Property/Rura...uction-199438052.htm

More
13 years 6 months ago #248323 by Birman Babe
Gr8 photos ~ hope you get some genuine enquiries and some person snaps it up quickly so you & hubby can move on ...

More
13 years 6 months ago #248330 by Simkin
Hi Hestia,

I just had a look at all the pictures - your place looks lovely. I hope a genuine buyer will turn up soon.

More
13 years 6 months ago #248333 by Ronney
Hi Hestia, well done and it looks lovely but as a potential buyer I would want to see more of the paddocks, chook run etc. and less of the flowers, also some inside shots of the house would be a good idea, particularly of the kitchen and lounge, perhaps of the bathroom.

Good luck.
Cheers,
Ronnie

More
13 years 6 months ago #248354 by Hestia
Hi guys,

Photo 1 is the long driveway paddock (6 x 50 meters?) you can see big paddock to the left.
Photo 2 is standing in big paddock looking at house.
(shed is in a third paddock)
Photo 3 and 6 is taken standing in same paddock as the shed.
Photo 12 is taken from house looking at big paddock
Photo 11 is taken from same position at house but zooming down to popplars by roadside.
Photo 13 is standing by the shed and looking at the mountain.my native corner at back fence is in a fourth paddock.
Photo 16 taken from my bed room window.
Paddocks are as flat as they can be. All gates are new.
Chook run is using right hand side of garage wall and around the garage following the backfence, L shaped.Heaps of pumpkins growing so I can't even see the chooks :)
chook house is just size as a big dog kennel.
Have two cages/frames with mesh, nothing fancy, that I shift around in the paddock when they leave their run to get green again.
Bathroom and kitchen are old original, perfectly working but does not look attracting on photo.
(hubbie was a kitchen designer, cobblers children have no shoes)

More
13 years 6 months ago #248360 by Birman Babe
Lol...I tried to talk a friend into looking at it this morning but its too far out for her. Shes wants Thames/Paeroa area. What a buga!

More
13 years 6 months ago #248377 by Hestia
tell her paeroa is soo close!
I use those 20 minutes as therapy,sing and enjoy the view,no traffic jams,and no redlights!
,,me from the city,,does that show? :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #248400 by Hestia
Interior pics added.
Once again, this was the year when we were to do all the interior and hubbie went dramatically sick,,feels a bit scary to post interior pics OOOooh [:I]

More
13 years 6 months ago #248427 by max2
It looks to have a lovely feel about it Hestia and also gives opportunity for people to give it their stamp as well.

the main thing to me is the place grounds etc are tidy and presentable. I think you have done really well considering.

ps is that your horse in the photo?

More
13 years 6 months ago #248431 by Valmai
I had a look too, sorry Im not a buyer. I really like the idea of the house plan and property plan. Showing stuff like under the floor etc. would give a prospective purchaser confidence that there are no nasty surprises instore (a biggie for me).

Carbon-based biological unit.

More
13 years 6 months ago #248434 by Hestia

swaggie;226362 wrote: It looks to have a lovely feel about it Hestia and also gives opportunity for people to give it their stamp as well.

the main thing to me is the place grounds etc are tidy and presentable. I think you have done really well considering.

ps is that your horse in the photo?

yap, that is Eddie,,or horse with no name,,where he came from they had not even bothered to give him a name!
Nice friendly paddock walker, would be perfect for someone that just want a transport horse on their lsb, used to stock and dogs.

More
13 years 6 months ago #248437 by Birman Babe
Eddie would be perfect for Swaggie ????

Hestia, I have been looking at houses in this area for my friend and, I can tell you, yours doesnt look as bad as you think, compared to some others I have seen. The outside of your place is beautiful, and you have a great view (we can see TeAroha mountain from our place as well). The inside, well a person can finish it off to their liking. Some people are happy with that idea.

More
13 years 6 months ago #248439 by wino
Definitely don't think your house is a mess!

I look at houses all the time (as a job not for fun!) and yours is perfectly fine. Yes some modernisation wouldn't hurt but it strikes me as very very livable.

Hope the right buyer comes along soon.

Never have a hangover - stay drunk

More
13 years 6 months ago #248528 by Ronney
Agree with Wino, your house is not a mess and nothing like as bad as you led me/us to believe. I could live in that without too much trouble at all.

Your advert is now giving a balanced picture (forgive the pun :D ) and people know exactly what to expect before they start wasting your time. I could wish that you were trying to sell into a better economic climate but hey, who knows. Good luck.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds