Jewellery Repairs in Hamilton

More
13 years 5 months ago #16444 by ravenseyes
Can anyone recommend a jeweler who they have found good for repairing necklaces and watches. I used to take all my stuff to the Estate and Antique shop in Hamilton East as some of it is old but he has shut down. He also had a friend who did watches as well but lost him with the shut down.

thanks

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #246549 by The Kats Place
What about the one under the La Grande hotel? I know he makes jewellery. Also the one further up Victoria street, over the road from where M'D's used to be. I know the manufactur so they may be able to help. (not the one at the enterance to the mall, the smaller one just south of them)

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 5 months ago #246584 by LongRidge
You could try [email protected] in Richmond if you aren't in a hurry. Courier post the items.

More
13 years 5 months ago #246594 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Jewellery Repairs in Hamilton
Shouldn't you be worrying about the $ coverage you would get with sending them by Courier Longridge? I remember a case a few years ago where some hugely expensive jewellery was "lost" by the Courier and their cover was totally inadequate. May not be the case now but worth investigating and checking with your Insurance Company if going that way.

More
13 years 5 months ago #246634 by LongRidge
Didi, I don't know. But ..... he does get lots of supplies and items by courier, so probably knows who is reliable.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds