I had a surprise visitor

More
13 years 5 months ago #16388 by Dream Weaver
Was in the kitchen lastnight when a nice Holden Jackaroo drives up the driveway. Hubby was out on the deck finishing abit of fenceing, I run out and ask if he knew who the hell it was........ A big smile on his face (He knew they were coming) and who gets out of the car but Bev & Craig..........[:0][:0] I got such a shock me heart nearly stopped! (ya shouldn't shock an old person like that lol) Bev had rung hubby and told him they were coming down for the night and to not tell me.
We had a great time with them both. Bev got to see Henry (she thinks he is spoilt rotten and FAT[:0][:0][;)]) Had a really good night and today we took them down to show them the sights of Wellington. Bev has NEVER been down this way before[:0]. I think they enjoyed their ticky tour of the sights and were quite impressed.
CK, we were gonna come and surprise ya, but sounds like you had alot on your plate. Shame it would have been good for you to meet Bev.
They headed home around 6pm tonight so should be back around midnight.
Was great having ya Bev, great to met Craig to. Hope you guys had a good time. Your welcome anytime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #245988 by Pumpkingirl
That's wonderful! What a great surprise :D

Henry, fat?[:0] Not possible! :D [;)]

More
13 years 5 months ago #245997 by Dream Weaver
Yes it was. For once I was speechless lmao and thats hard to do.
Yes she was surprised just how shall we say "Well coverd" the wee man was. Like she said, Henry is living the life all goats would love lol

More
13 years 5 months ago #245999 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic I had a surprise visitor
Isn't it great, knowing they are happy and enjoying life.
Makes you feel good!

Yakut

More
13 years 5 months ago #246002 by Pumpkingirl

smilie;223677 wrote: Like she said, Henry is living the life all goats would love lol

Yes, I have a few of those too[:I] :D And why not I say!

More
13 years 5 months ago #246041 by bev
Replied by bev on topic I had a surprise visitor
Henery has blubber over his rib cage!!!! all of them are bloody spoilt, including me and craig when we where there.
Thanks for your hospitality smilie, it was great seeing the sights of welly even though it wasnt windy. Had a good drive home, pulled into the gate at 11.30.
And smilie wasnt speechless, just alot of words one cant type on here, lol. I knew it would give ya a hell of a surprise Smilie, now its your turn to come up for the V8s :-)

More
13 years 5 months ago #246054 by Dream Weaver
Mate, it was a pleasure having you both. I don't think ya got spoilt though lol. Just glad you guys had a good time with us. Was a pleasure having you guys. We will get up there at some stage you can bet on that.

More
13 years 5 months ago #246171 by Clods
Replied by Clods on topic I had a surprise visitor
Did she bring you some more goats? ;) Or do that ironing for you?

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
13 years 5 months ago #246259 by Dream Weaver
Ha ha NO I told her she could have brought me a couple of B&W kids. And I had the ironing hideing in a big basket where it still is lmao

More
13 years 5 months ago #246270 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic I had a surprise visitor
Aw that is lovely!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds