Masterton Folk

More
13 years 8 months ago #242682 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic Masterton Folk
WOot Woot! Yay Cate :D

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #242686 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Masterton Folk
Cate so glad you had a good time here hope they make a good offer and your place sells quick for you great news.

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 8 months ago #242695 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Masterton Folk
Thats great Cate... So what type of job are you looking at over here? You dont have to say until you get the job of course :D

Jan

More
13 years 8 months ago #243590 by Cate
Replied by Cate on topic Masterton Folk
Well job has been offered and I just have to sign on the dotted line and then worry like heck :D Jan I have been offered a position at the DHB in Quality
(can say now its in writing!!) so I will be looking for somewhere for my 13 yr old and myself to rent initially from Feb onwards, with land would be too much to expect so I will settle for clean and near a high School. Hopefuly our place here will sell quickly and hubby and other son can join us andwe can buy a place with land. Now what are the high schools like? would prefer co-ed as that is what he is used to, thinking hats on Waiarapa folk.

Cate

More
13 years 8 months ago #243593 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Masterton Folk
There are two public high schools here Wairarapa College and Makoura College both co-ed but are zoned so have to get place on right side:rolleyes: for WC if you want that one as that is the biggest one. Not better just biggest.

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 8 months ago #243594 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic Masterton Folk
If you can get into the Waicol zone Cate, that would be my recommendation. I taught at Waicol - good school, good teachers and good facilities - it is high decile and is funded quite well.

I also taught at Chanel - Catholic Co-Ed. Out of the two I would think Waicol would be the better option.

How exciting!! If you need grazing for any 'ponies' let me know :)

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
13 years 8 months ago #243627 by Cate
Replied by Cate on topic Masterton Folk
Thanks guys thats the sort of 'inside' info we need [^]. I am already having sleepless nights about the logisitics, being a list and plan girl this is my idea of hell! I have told hubby this morning he is going to have to learn to worry as I am sick of doing it all :D :D .
Thanks for the offer of grazing Jan and Lou, may need to take you both up for a week or so when the move finally goes ahead, I will have 2 in foal mares, 3 young mares, 2 geldings and a stallion to move! I am making enquiries about hiring a stock truck to move all the sheep and cows in one move down there at the last minute. Then there are only the 2 dogs and 1 cat, 20 chooks, one wingless goose :o, and 2 runner ducks.

Cate

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds