Computer people help please

More
13 years 7 months ago #15829 by devan
ok dad uses microsoft vista and when he is sending an email and starts to type in the address it comes up with a drop down thingy with the recent email addresses he has used. He wants to know how can he delete 1 or 2 off this list (where he has typed in the incorrect email address). If you right click on the address it doesn't come up with a remove or delete option. He has become a little obsessed over it and is even trying to ring microsoft as i type [:0]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #239875 by GrantK
Replied by GrantK on topic Computer people help please

devan;216880 wrote: ...He wants to know how can he delete 1 or 2 off this list (where he has typed in the incorrect email address).

Move the mouse pointer over the entry in the list that he wants to delete and then press the Delete key. Easy as that :)

Live weather data and High/Low records for our farm at: www.keymer.name/weather

More
13 years 7 months ago #239876 by devan
Replied by devan on topic Computer people help please
Oh shame [:I] Thanks :)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 7 months ago #239900 by Llew
Replied by Llew on topic Computer people help please
Jeez thanks, I've never known how to do that :)

And it works!! (Not that I doubted)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
13 years 7 months ago #239905 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Computer people help please
And I'm facinated because mine does not do that in the first place - the drop down box. That would be handy most of the time. I'll have to see what the settings are.

More
13 years 7 months ago #239906 by NZ Appaloosas
There could be a difference between using outlook and outlook express. I was recently helping someone who uses outlook, and they had the dropdown menu thing for the email addy, which I have yet to see in outlook express.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds