building almost started- pics added

More
13 years 7 months ago #15709 by [email protected]
Went and inspected the tanks which were installed yesterday and both water tanks and septic are all in place and the excavator has done a stunning landscaping job spreading all the surplus soil. The two water tanks are set into a slope at the side of the building site so the tops are level with the ground surface of the building. Its all getting very exciting now- boxing for the concrete slabs goes in today with the slab to be in place by end of the week and building starts next week. Its only a garage/sleepout but its 107 sq m and will do us very nicely until we can do the house in 2 or 3 years

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/214921=1610-ahuroa 310a.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/214921=1611-ahuroa 315a.jpg[/img]

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #238081 by reggit
Awesome! :D That seems to have happened quickly.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 7 months ago #238085 by [email protected]

tigger;214929 wrote: Awesome! :D That seems to have happened quickly.

i am a very good nagger :)

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
13 years 7 months ago #238086 by reggit
[}:)] Squeaky wheels of the world, unite!! :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 7 months ago #238125 by sod
You'll be living it in no time that is soooo great:):)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds