Lovely lazy Sunday

More
13 years 7 months ago #15676 by reggit
Lovely lazy Sunday was created by reggit
...they don't happen as often as they should!

Hubby headed off to the snow this morning at sparrow's fart, so I have peace an quiet for the day and no work on the house :D

Got up late, sat in bed with a cuppa eating Rose's chocolates (a gift) and catching up on emails.

Went to the shop and got the two Sunday papers and crashed with them and a cuppa.

Made another cuppa and wandered over to tell neighbour the silage contractor is coming this arvo to check out the paddocks to be cut. Spent some time over the fencepost discussing LSB things.

Toddled around garden watering stuff and checking out growth.

Jug is on again for a second bash at the papers.

At some stage today I might consider doing something useful but not quite yet [}:)]

How are other peoples lazy Sundays going?

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #237625 by [email protected]
we got all productive yesterday because todays weather was possibly not too flash so slothed our way through the morning with a bit of shopping, couple of coffees and now pondering over what to do for the afternnon. But we do have an exciting week coming up so need to be well rested :)

septic and water tanks go in tomorrow and then concrete pad goes in over the rest of the week!! :)

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
13 years 7 months ago #237627 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
Hubby was called out to work at 11pm last night and only got home around 7am so that was me woken up for the day. All inside stuff today. Managed the ironing, washing, and now making some brandy apricots. I've got a chap coming to look and the piglets so I hope he can catch them himself as hubby is sleeping and I haven't got a shit show.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

• maggies mum
13 years 7 months ago #237628 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
No lazy Sunday here, but it is at least all happening at a slow pace. BD is putting in the trough for the chook runderdome, and I have been round upping! Getting a bit blowy..it'll just help it spread more lol!

• maggies mum
13 years 7 months ago #237629 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
Hey TKP I sold 2 girls yesterday! :D

More
13 years 7 months ago #237630 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Lovely lazy Sunday

[email protected];214438 wrote:
septic and water tanks go in tomorrow and then concrete pad goes in over the rest of the week!! :)

Woohoo! Are you on site to supervise? [;)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 7 months ago #237634 by [email protected]
have managed to time my work day to have to visit our Albany office midday tomorrow and then just might decide i may as well venture a little further north :)

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
13 years 7 months ago #237640 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
Be prepared to be shocked by the warzone they create digging, and then relieved when they put all but a pile of the soil back once the tanks all go in...[;)]

Starting to feel guilty now about lazy time...mustn't do any work...mustn't do any work...:([}:)]

More
13 years 7 months ago #237730 by ronnie
Replied by ronnie on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
Had anything but a lovely, lazy Sunday. Spent the weekend at our Xmas craft market. Was steady, but quiet crowds yesterday. But come lunch time today, it just went mad. Non stop people everywhere. I suspect it had something to do with the rain and not being able to work in the gardens (unlike yesterday which was sunny and warm).

Absolutely shattered tonight after 2 days on my feet. Then getting to help all the stallholders pack up and take stuff to their vehicles and ensure the venue was left in a clean state.

But had a lovely weekend. Caught up with lots of friends I haven't seen since our last market in July. Made a few sales and took lots of orders (all wanted before Xmas of course) so will be rather busy for the next 2 weeks.

More
13 years 7 months ago #237749 by AdoubleJ
Replied by AdoubleJ on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
We had the Auckland Beagle Club AGM and prizegiving. Managed to keep the Club going so that's a bonus seeing as we have our 25th Champ Show in January - the 24th to be exact - just in case anyone is interested! :D
Anyway - prizegiving - thought we might have a chance with one Certificate but came away with 3!!! YAY :D :D
We won Bitch of The Year with Teagan - Ch Kenalis Queen of Hearts
Open of The Year with Toby - Kenalis Fast Dealer.............and.............
Puppy Dog of The Year with Dusky - Kenalis Tawny Tiger!! :D :D :D A successful year for us!

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

More
13 years 7 months ago #237762 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
Wow AJJ you really showed 'em :D Congratulations :D :D

Web Goddess

More
13 years 7 months ago #237772 by Pumpkingirl
Replied by Pumpkingirl on topic Lovely lazy Sunday
AJJ, congratulations!!!! How wonderful!

Other than the shed, my only accomplishment this weekend was to go and watch Anthony Warlow as Phantom. His voice is so beautiful, when he sang Music of the Night, it was aching.

I think I actually fell in love. Crazy[:I]

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds