Anyone know how to find out if....

More
13 years 8 months ago #15484 by Westermans
the fireworks are still on in wellington on the water front..i am guessing no as its so windy out there they may loose some of the rockets into the crowds of watchers :confused:

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #235207 by jeannielea
Phone one of the local radio stations and ask.

More
13 years 8 months ago #235230 by Clods
Phone the council? Its a lovely day here in Wellington at the moment, though I am just looking out of the window!

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
13 years 8 months ago #235233 by Dream Weaver
Yes either try the council look up newstalk zb online, you can go to the wellington bit.
I heard a decision should have been made at 3pm. Are you going to go westermans?
I have been a few times and its been great.

More
13 years 8 months ago #235241 by Westermans
well we planned to use our free reading gold lounge cinema tickets then go to the fireworks then eldest teen called from school and said it was cancelled....so i did some investigations and rearagned out plans and now its on...but we had already changed plans to see a later movie and have dinner out before the movie..so now i am a bit confused as what to do.... :)
I love fireworks and would love to see them but as i thought they were not happening i didnt get the teens from school early so we could get in to see the earlier movie and now things are a bit stressed :( both want diferent things...as usual...eldest want to see the fireworks youngest wants the movie but movie is at 8.30 and dinner before that....crap....no wonder i dont go out often its just to hard :) :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
13 years 8 months ago #235253 by Celtic_Kiwi
We can watch it from our bedroom window ;)

Lots of fireworks there !!!

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
13 years 8 months ago #235268 by Dream Weaver
Do you see it from your house CK?
Westermans, the trick is to wait till the kids have left home ha ha then you can do what YOU want to do. Its wonderful lol

More
13 years 8 months ago #235359 by Westermans
OMG amazing..it was spectacular...i loved it..the kids were off on their own, we are far too uncool to be seen with them now :) works for me..a swift pint in the load hogg before the fireworks went off, dinner out...bliss...Smilie..the thought of them leaving home is the only thing that keeps me sane most of the time :) I love them to bits but they drive me nuts at times...we had a good night out though, we ate together in a fantastic turkish place at the top of cuba...not sure of hte name but we always go there, the mixed escenda (SP) is to die for ...mmmmmmm....then we left them both in town and we wandered to the water front and they met us after the fireworks were over..they watched them but not with us...far too uncool ;)

www.westermans.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds