Im back in the land of the living..whooo

More
13 years 7 months ago #15476 by Westermans
OMG..my PC went mad thursday then wouldnt do anything at all...so got a new PC Sunday and last night we moved from the garage where the pc station was since we moved in as we have no data into the house as yet and into the newly decorated family room :) decorated whilst i had no tinternet ;) so now i am sat looking out at the wonderful view not all the washing piling up in the laundry and thinking i should be doing that and not on here....lol... :D
So now im back what did i miss :)

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #235110 by devan
Oh well done....have the withdrawl sysmptons stopped yet? [;)] :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 7 months ago #235113 by Westermans
i cant get off it now, its so fast and i have a huge screen too...so exciting...i have sooo much to do and i just cant move..i think im stuck! may take a crow bar to get me off the seat..

www.westermans.co.nz

More
13 years 7 months ago #235116 by terralee
hehehehe ... you are a noisy bugga aren't ya Westie ... thought it had been quiet on here recently:)
Welcome back:)
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 7 months ago #235139 by Westermans
hahaha...yes is was kept very busy painting whilst the pc was dead:) hubby has noticed i have got very little done since the pc went back on line though..;) got lots to do today so on with it...nice to be back on line though :) missed my little LSB catch ups

www.westermans.co.nz

More
13 years 7 months ago #235155 by Celtic_Kiwi
Welcome back to 'la famille'

I am the same with my PC.

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
13 years 7 months ago #235157 by Westermans
i am aupposed to be finishing this room, but i jsut cant even get dressed!! and its almost midday...so now i am thinking if i clean up really well and then just get showered before collecting the girls from school and heading into town for a movie and the fireworks...do you think hubby will notice when he gets home that i have done no more painting..i could just open the paint tin and let the smell fill the place...he may never know :) :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
13 years 7 months ago #235186 by Valmai
Must be the week for it. :) Mine died over the weekend as well, so I've had to finally join the 21st century, going from Windows 98 to Vista!!!! Not only that Im now on a (gasp!!!) laptop with a touch pad.[:0] Slight problem getting on line however, as my ISP was down most of the day. Wouldnt have made too much difference since I had the cord plugged into the 'phone jack' instead of the 'internet line' or some such.[B)]:confused:

Carbon-based biological unit.

More
13 years 7 months ago #235197 by Westermans
mine got a virus and just wouldnd let me do anything...i had the black screen of death ;) the day hubby went hunting for 3 days too..typical...but yes we are all flash now and its great, so fast, my teens were gettingwithdraw symptoms too...not sure why they CANT call their mates it all has to be done one line...bloody bebo to blame i think :)

www.westermans.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds