Kiwi emails not getting through

More
16 years 4 months ago #61327 by hogiehorse
Hi Swaggie,

Yes, I've had a couple of e-mails "lost" completely - I am very diligent when it comes to checking spam etc. (daily). However, a very important e-mail was sent to me at my Xtra address, with a copy to somebody else (equally important and also with an Xtra address) and neither of us received it. Thought something funny was up after nothing heard for a week and ended up righting the situation with a good old phone call. Fortunately in time to save some expense, not to mention hassle. Goodness knows what else has not arrived. I don't like this Bubble thing either but will stick with Xtra for the time being.:(

Hogiehorse
Quit lifestyling in September 2005 after 20 years but still ardent fan of this forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #61780 by Clods
I read today in New Zealand PC World (Nov 2007) that due to Xtra changing to using the Yahoo service, that there are problems with emails from legitimate NZ addresses being blocked... because Xtra failed to get them put in Yahoos trusted or "white" list. So mail from legitimate NZ companies are being blocked.

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
16 years 4 months ago #61816 by max2
I got a reply today from the company I was thinking of. The recipient hasn't been at work a lot lately.... so it wasn't ISP problems at all....

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds