Dentist recommendation in W Auckland

More
13 years 8 months ago #15393 by railview
My regular dentist retired 2 years ago and since then I have been on the hunt for one who can put a filling in without it dropping off within a year and does not give me a heart attack [:0] when I pay the bill.

I have been to two dentist since then with problems on the same tooth. First dentist found nothing wrong, second dentist redrilled and refilled it again and total bill was $800. Ouch [:0] The filling have since dropped out [:(!]. Needless to say not going back to either.

Any referrals please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #233906 by Isla
Mine's in Sandringham, which may not be west enough. :D - that's a deliberate toothy grin smiley. [;)]

More
13 years 8 months ago #233907 by Istrian
I can say that I find John Holmes of Kumeu Dental 412 9507 to be friendly, efficient, competent, up to date with technology, reasonable with charges. In my opinion, he knows what he is doing, he gets the job done & I am very happy with what he has done for me. Also there is free parking virtually at the door.

More
13 years 8 months ago #235258 by railview
Went to John Holmes the dentist today. He was friendly, charges were reasonable and most important he did a very good job. :D

I do not have injections as I am more terrified of it than the drilling itself. He was exceptionally gentle - not too much pain throughout. :)

Thank you for the referral Istrian. So glad I found a good dentist... finally. [^]

More
13 years 8 months ago #235330 by Istrian
railview, thanks for the update. Many times it is very difficult to make a recommendation so I am glad to know you are happy with his service.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds