Morning tea at Kate's place tomorrow - all welcome

More
13 years 8 months ago #15245 by kate
Hi :D

Morning tea at my place tomorrow morning (23rd October) starting at about 10.15am and finishing whenever. I live 15minutes from Cambridge and 35mins from Hamilton.

Great views, great goats (only two of them :( ) great company and a great chance to meet other lsb-ers so don't be shy, come along :D :D

Email or pm me for directions
Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #231972 by spoook
:( Long way to come for morning tea .................
but have a great one :D

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 8 months ago #231976 by Dream Weaver
Yeah dam it Kate, ya just too far. Have a toast for us absent friends lol:)

More
13 years 8 months ago #231980 by NZ Appaloosas

smilie;208233 wrote: Yeah dam it Kate, ya just too far. Have a toast for us absent friends lol:)

And the absent-minded ones as well! ;)

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 8 months ago #232001 by The Kats Place
Have a great day. Huggles to Max.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

• maggies mum
13 years 8 months ago #232029 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Morning tea at Kate's place tomorrow - all welcome
I got a new hair do for it as well! ;) :D

More
13 years 8 months ago #232030 by reggit
Oooh you posh tart! [}:)] I've only just located me hairdryer since the move, been a bit windswept and interesting instead [^]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• maggies mum
13 years 8 months ago #232032 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Morning tea at Kate's place tomorrow - all welcome
Well we'll all be windswept and interesting tomorrow at the summit! ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #232040 by AdoubleJ
Can I have directions please - will try and come. Sorry but won't be flash like MM cos I'm not getting my hair cut till tomorrow afternoon! :(

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

• maggies mum
13 years 8 months ago #232042 by maggies mum
Don't worry A2J, I don't mind being the gorgeous one! ;) lol

More
13 years 8 months ago #232045 by kate
I've pm-ed you directions A2J, hope you can make it :D

Web Goddess

More
13 years 8 months ago #232067 by DiDi
Kate - hope you all have a lovely day. Every time I read that someone is organising a meeting, it is always too far away in terms of petrol and running costs. I will get my act together some day soon and do one for the South Aucklanders (and being inclusive, all who do not have to watch petrol costs).

Who knew that if you accidently hit the tab button, your message loads! I hadn't finished! So it will happen but just know I do not bake! Devon would be a Kitchen Goddess compared with me! I'll explain all when we get together. Anyone have any preference as to when?

More
13 years 8 months ago #232068 by Dream Weaver
Ok someone take a camera cause those of us who can't make it want to see this flash hair doo of MMs:)

More
13 years 8 months ago #232089 by DiDi
What flash Hair doo? Where was this on the site? I feel more like a bloke every day (Men are from Mars...) because I get lost every day with what is happening on this site.

Senior moment but... the bloke who raised this recently is right you know because sometimes I do not enter a thread thinking I know nothing about that or it is pigs or chooks (which I know nothing about) and then some time down the line, you notice that the thread is still going and it has reached Page 3 and you think "what on earth is so important about this?" So you have a look and it is NOTHING to do with the original thread and you are interested. Anyone heard of new topics and new threads (just know that is said tongue in cheek before - I get hounded off the site!)

More
13 years 8 months ago #232101 by kate
Yes.......but wasn't this thread about morning tea at my house? [;)][;)][;)]

Web Goddess

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds