Calling all Dunedinites! Trip rescheduled

More
15 years 7 months ago #15229 by reggit
I'm on the road again, this time first week of November, and hopefully with some spare time in you fair city over my two day visit (Tuesday/Weds at this stage) - anyone keen on a coffee meet-up in town? :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #231813 by hilldweller
Yep :)

hilldweller

More
15 years 7 months ago #233394 by Prim
Bump.

Tigger, check your PMs.

HD, check your emails.

More
15 years 7 months ago #233430 by reggit
Haha, just have, Prim! :D I'll have an idea of timing in a couple of days once flights and cars are booked (and meetings finalised).

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
15 years 7 months ago #233439 by RKH
Count me in too!

Arapawa Island Sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, one huge Kunekune, 4 tiny Kunekune's and some cool chickens.

More
15 years 7 months ago #233513 by hilldweller
Prim I've emailed you.

hilldweller

More
15 years 7 months ago #233562 by reggit
Hey hilldweller, can't send a PM to you, can you send one to me with your email so I can contact you? :)

More
15 years 7 months ago #233626 by hilldweller
Done.

hilldweller

More
15 years 7 months ago #233674 by reggit
Long story shortened so I don't have to email around after all...someone at the other end of things dropped the ball organising what they had to for me in Dunedin so am putting my travels to there off until a couple of weeks later :( means a separate trip rather than a side trip from ChCh. What a pain [:(!]

Once I know new dates will email around again.

Leaves me a spare two days in ChCh between meetings so might see if I can get to West Coast for work stuff also, no point wasting the opportunity when it presents itself...just a pain setting up last minute meetings :o

More
15 years 7 months ago #233686 by NZ Appaloosas
Oh cool! Maybe we can do a meet-up for coffee? Where in Chch are you going to be?

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
15 years 7 months ago #235726 by reggit
Sorry NZ Appys, things went a bit chaotic in ChCh and I never got round to organising a meetup. Heading down again in March for Ellerslie though :D

Now, I was just about to PM those Dunedin folk who were keen on a meet up and trying to remember who you all are as I had to delete my inbox PMs...hilldweller, prim, midge, RKH, anyone else? Looks like it will be the first half of the last week of November now. Ooh, and I also have to head to Alexandra if there are any mid-Otagoites around :)

More
15 years 7 months ago #235770 by LittleLSB
I was on holiday when the last message went round but I'd be keen to meet up. Put me on the list too :)

More
15 years 7 months ago #235787 by DrVee
Put me on the revised list I could do with a social occasion

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nah, just shoot it.......

More
15 years 7 months ago #235802 by hilldweller
May not be available but keep me on your list as I'll be keen if I can manage it.

hilldweller

More
15 years 7 months ago #235810 by Prim
Yes, let me know when and where, if I can get there I'll be there!

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds