I'm really tempted-what do you horsey people think?

More
13 years 10 months ago #227578 by NZ Appaloosas
Email/ring them up and ask if you can go do some tyre-kicking. If you and he get along (sometimes difficult horses only need the right human), that's when you start considering whether or not to get him. If you don't click with him, then you know it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #227586 by devan
I sent them an email...will wait and see. Definately not going to rush into anything :)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 10 months ago #227605 by terralee
:D :D :D no don't rush it devan:rolleyes:[}:)][;)]

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
13 years 10 months ago #227689 by sundaysbest
Let us know how you go Devan...
Like I said I'd take him in a heartbeat too, but I try to play the voice of reason from time to time...
We are all looking out for you is all... :)
Sundays

More
13 years 10 months ago #227706 by devan
Yeah i know guys and i really do appreciate it :) Haven't heard anything back yet so it might all be a moot point.

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 10 months ago #227794 by DiDi
Devon - I'm down in the wilds of Paiangaroa (sorry O - never learnt to spell it!) for a few days - on dial up - so will PM you when I get back depending on what happens with your rescue boy.

More
13 years 10 months ago #228256 by devan
Well i still haven't heard anything back about this boy so i guess its not meant to be [xx(] Never mind, like i said .....house looks like crap and i really need to paint it :)

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds