LSB Tee shirt sizes

• Pergle's Wood
13 years 9 months ago #14727 by Pergle's Wood
LSB Tee shirt sizes was created by Pergle's Wood
I'd buy a tee shirt but large is listed as 40". I've got quite wide shoulders (Her indoors says that on the few occaisions I've worn a Dinner Jacket I look like a nightclub bouncer) so if it was possible get a large in the range of 44 to 48 inches I'd buy one. :)

Is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #225661 by kate
Replied by kate on topic LSB Tee shirt sizes
Hi Pete

I'm sure her indoors meant that in a positive and supportive way :D [;)]

I've just measured a large T-shirt and it is 21" or 53cm across the shoulder seam. I don't have any larger but can look at getting some...I'm happy to send one to you to try out.

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
13 years 9 months ago #225740 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic LSB Tee shirt sizes
Did I miss something?

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 9 months ago #225751 by kate
Replied by kate on topic LSB Tee shirt sizes
Not as far as I know....lsb merchandise is always for sale...see the link on the top menubar :D

Web Goddess

More
13 years 9 months ago #225762 by NZ Appaloosas
Replied by NZ Appaloosas on topic LSB Tee shirt sizes
I did, didn't see any t-shirts, that's why I asked :D But then, I'm multitasking about 15 different things right now, including submissions for Court due last Friday, so missing something won't be a hard trick. LOL

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds