More black lab pups looking for homes..

More
13 years 9 months ago #14360 by Birman Babe
2 x 6mth old entire black Lab bitches (sisters) looking for homes. Person purchased them without asking their landlord first (grrr, wish people wouldnt do this) and now they need to find homes. They originally came from a pet shop and the pet shop wont take them back...well thats what I have been told anyway. They are in Auckland and Lab Rescue up there are helping the current owner find homes for them No charge, but new owner(s) must get them desexed..anyone????
Lab Rescue email addy is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Okay, UPDATE...a friend of mine in Sth Akl is picking these 2 pups up tomorrow to foster them until they can find homes. So email me if you might be interested ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #220931 by devan
I might know someone. How much do they want for them and do they have to go together?

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 9 months ago #220946 by Birman Babe
Devan, they are free....but new owner would have to pay for desexing. Whether that is done before or after they go to new homes is up to the person fostering them (which is Manukau area by the way). No, they dont have to go together...

More
13 years 9 months ago #221051 by devan
Sorry no luck. He will ask around tho, he knows quite a few people who duck shoot so some one might be interested

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 9 months ago #221054 by Dream Weaver
I can not understand how people don't think before buying a pet, especially when they are renting. I mean Dur! would it not be best to ask the landlord about having pets before getting them> Its sad for those poor dogs who have more than likely become attached to their new owner and now have to be parted from them. Not really thinking of the dogs feelings were they. Sorry it just makes me angry. Where did common sense go?

More
13 years 9 months ago #221074 by Birman Babe
Smilie, some onus has to fall back on the pet shop as well.
Firstly they probably didnt bother asking if the person had landlord permission (if this was the case), adequate fencing and also they are selling 6 month old ENTIRE bitches.
I have heard from my friend that the pups are very well behaved and friendly, so thats good. I am sure they will be snapped up, seeing there's no cost. But their foster mother will ensure they go to the right home(s).....

More
13 years 9 months ago #221087 by Dream Weaver

Birman Babe;196218 wrote: Smilie, some onus has to fall back on the pet shop as well.
Firstly they probably didnt bother asking if the person had landlord permission (if this was the case), adequate fencing and also they are selling 6 month old ENTIRE bitches.
I have heard from my friend that the pups are very well behaved and friendly, so thats good. I am sure they will be snapped up, seeing there's no cost. But their foster mother will ensure they go to the right home(s).....

Yes agree there to. Alot of pet shops are just in it for the money. The more they sell the better for them. Have heard a few stories about a pet shop not that far from us.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds