38 days to go....

More
13 years 10 months ago #14240 by max2
38 days to go.... was created by max2
Well the tickets are booked, the cats tickets/vet care are booked, the shipping containers are booked, the school is booked and they have put aside a uniform for E, there is a potential tenant coming to look over the house this arvo.

The Parent's garage and spare bedroom has been stripped of my belongings, the SOH's workshop is in absolute disarray as he sorts through around 30 years of accumulated 'stuff' that somehow missed out on being left with the former defactos.

I can see the shelves in the pantry again, the preserves cupboard is now empty, the fowler preserving bottles have been given away, I have drunk all the JD, and thrown out the very old opened grog.
I have a Church Father and his box trailer coming around tomorrow to pick up spare furniture/beds/crockery etc for the needy.

Do you think I might have forgotten something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #219110 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic 38 days to go....
To breathe deeply and slowly as the days go by :D

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 10 months ago #219115 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic 38 days to go....
If you have time, you might want to grow a pair of webbed feet. Failing that, make sure you pack your gum boots somewhere handy. It's very wet here at the moment. :rolleyes:

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
13 years 10 months ago #219121 by Gracelands
Replied by Gracelands on topic 38 days to go....
I think you'll need to stock up on some more JD! Lots of stressful times between now and then....

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
13 years 10 months ago #219129 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic 38 days to go....

Gracelands;194099 wrote: I think you'll need to stock up on some more JD! Lots of stressful times between now and then....

That's an understatement, organising the moving bit has been the easiest so far... the SOH's back is really in bad shape and the meds he is on are not particularly nice, the YF who bought our business let his trade licence lapse and I had to sort out all the business set up paperwork for him because no one else in his family would help him and he didn't do it when he was supposed to, I had a workers comp audit for 3 years of wages covering a period about 4 years ago, Dad gets his shoulder replaced on Thursday in an op Mum doesn't want him to have, the re-build in NZ is another issue altogether but I won't publicly go there - but needless to say we have stopped the work, my Visa credit card has been on holiday in Italy - without me or SOH.

There is a bit more of course but those bits above will do for now...[:I]

More
13 years 10 months ago #219133 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic 38 days to go....
They say it never rains but it pours (literally and metaphorically by the sounds of things!)

More
13 years 10 months ago #219161 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic 38 days to go....
Swaggie you are an amazing person... now how many LSBers do you want to meet you at the airport..with trailers and banners.. and the hammer and cup of coffee, or bottle if MM comes. her bloomers can be the banner.
I guess with so many things getting at you its all like one bad dream and soon you will wake up..
I am guessing they have your number but not the card in reality, so that you dont have to prove thyself..
hope they get the BAR******

More
13 years 10 months ago #219179 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic 38 days to go....
Our bank says when we get the statement to let them know what transactions don't belong to us. They actually telephoned me to ask if the Italian transactions were ours, I had no idea at the time.

There were 2 smallish transactions which sparked their attention, which I believe is a trial to see if the card details work, then they go for a biggie which should have been stopped with the bank cancelling our card.

Either way the bank says we are protected from the debt, they will investigate though how it occured.

something they mentioned though is if you plan on going overseas to let your bank know, because if they see an odd transaction and cannot reach you at home or work, they will cancel your card for your protection.

As for the rest of it, if this is a "testing" time I am done and finished thankyou those above/guardian angel/granddad & nan, I want out![;)][xx(]

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds