Black labrador pup looking for a new home. UPDATE

More
13 years 11 months ago #218737 by Dream Weaver
Paws crossed, i so hope he finds a good home soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #218738 by NZ Appaloosas
Hmmm, I know someone in the Waikato...I'll put the word to her, so she can put the word out, too.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 11 months ago #219033 by Hestia
we have had a couple here to look at him. They liked him and his behaviour. He is acting so grown up and has such a nice face. they have one neutered lab girl and wants a buddy for her. one of them wanted to bring him home direct, the othet one wanted to wait until their dog that had been on surgery had stitches taken. They are to call us mid week. So I just hope they come back for him.So he is still not gone, just maybe.

More
13 years 11 months ago #219043 by Birman Babe
Let me know if you dont here from them but I'm sure you will. If they are serious about getting a mate for their other dog, they wouldnt get a better pup than him. Hes a really lovely boy and so well behaved!

More
13 years 11 months ago #219068 by Dream Weaver
Fingers crossed they will be back for him. And it would be lovely that he went to a home where he could have a playmate. keep us posted.

More
13 years 11 months ago #219078 by NZ Appaloosas
Let me know as well. I heard back from my friend in the Waikato, and she's willing to put up a notice on the board at her work (she works for a large milk company).

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 11 months ago #219598 by Dream Weaver
Has there been any luck finding him a home yet?

More
13 years 11 months ago #219653 by Birman Babe
Looks like hes off to live in Auckland this weekend, with a female around his own age to play with...

More
13 years 11 months ago #219656 by Dream Weaver
Oh thats brilliant, really glad to hear that. :)

• chooky
13 years 11 months ago #219674 by chooky
Thats great news - hope it all comes to fruition :) [^]

More
13 years 11 months ago #219696 by Hestia
new owners rang this morning, they are to come and pick him up next weekend.they wanted to wait since their other dog has just been neutered and have stitches.so hopefully he is in his new home on sunday and that they love him as much as I do :)

• chooky
13 years 11 months ago #219698 by chooky
What a great outcome . Well done Hestia for giving these fella a second chance.[^][^] :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #219722 by Gracelands
Another happy LSB ending. Great news.

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
13 years 11 months ago #220558 by Hestia
We have just waved bye-bye at the gate,,feels so sad.
we have started to get used to this little man that was total opposite to our other dogs the shepherds.
this little jet black man with floppy ears and with his energetic way and big slobby kisses and sneaky way of crawling in to our bed night time,,and trying to steal food from the cats and from the bunny and the chooks,,now he has gone to his new home.
he has a new best friend, a brown labrador girl and they just love each other,,so much so he just jumped in to their car and off they want.

happy end :)

• maggies mum
13 years 11 months ago #220560 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Black labrador pup looking for a new home. UPDATE
Thats so great Hestia. Well done to all involved! Did you tell him new mum and dad that we want updates! ;)

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds