Black labrador pup looking for a new home. UPDATE

More
13 years 11 months ago #218338 by kindajojo
sent you a pm hestia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #218349 by Dream Weaver
Aw he is certainly handsome. Atta girl jo lol

More
13 years 11 months ago #218377 by Birman Babe
Are those "white beasts" looking for homes as well .... LOL

More
13 years 11 months ago #218386 by Hestia
naah, white beasts stay with mum :) the two young white ones go on well with the little black man. But the old stubborn male has his ideas about that he is a intruder so old grumpy man sleeps in the kitchen.

More
13 years 11 months ago #218403 by sod
Please dont put photoes like that on here its not fair:(!!!! so loverly, but got too many dogs now :):)plus sons 2 here hope a great home is found

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
13 years 11 months ago #218430 by Birman Babe
Quote "so old grumpy man sleeps in the kitchen"

So, does that make 2 grumpy men in your household now....LOL
C U tomorrow middle of the day...

More
13 years 11 months ago #218434 by Hestia
2 grumpy men,,yap,,but one stays in the bedroom and the other on the floor in the kitchen :)CU tomorrow :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #218535 by Hestia

More
13 years 11 months ago #218543 by Birman Babe
The black & white minstrals .. lol
You can tell me tomorrow who the lucky person is whos gonna take him...

More
13 years 11 months ago #218547 by Hestia
no one has volontered,,heaps of people that might maybe,, but none that really want him,heaps of questions about how he is,,he is like a lab,,silly friendly and charming :)
hubbie just asked what happens if no one wants him,guess we have 4 dogs then,,naah seriously,,3 is enough :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #218654 by Birman Babe
Well I had the pleasure of meeting "Nero". How could you not love this ? He is really obedient for his age and, guess what? He doesnt jump up all over you. So someone has obviously started training him & I see Hestia is continuing on with it as well...

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/193598=1037-Lab 001.jpg[/img]

More
13 years 11 months ago #218655 by NZ Appaloosas
Hestia, where are you located? There's a thing in Rangiora called "Dog Watch" that helps places homes. I don't know if they are nationwide, tho.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 11 months ago #218656 by Birman Babe
With Hestia's permission I have listed him with Lab Rescue in Akl and am confident they will find him a suitable home...paws crossed

More
13 years 11 months ago #218659 by NZ Appaloosas
That's good. I'd cross my eyes as well, but then I woudln't be able to read the posts... ;)

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 11 months ago #218694 by Hestia
Nero is on top of our bed,,deep asleep, been a long day,,asleep on his back with paws in a "spread eagle" :) His lips has fallen down so you can see his teeth in a silly "smile" :) Nero said something about that he was happy to "meat" Mr and Mrs BB,,he got a box of brisket bones to bring with him home :) NZ Appaloosas We are located in the middle of waikato. If our circumstances had been different then we would have kept him forever since he is so lovely! But too many dogs already now.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds