EQUESTRIAN Olympic Timetable.

More
13 years 10 months ago #13847 by witheze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #213350 by devan
Replied by devan on topic EQUESTRIAN Olympic Timetable.
I can't find when they are actually going to screen it, can anyone else work it out?

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 10 months ago #213480 by oskatd
Nope, all the info that Witheze has posted is also on the Olympic website but without the handy NZ times! :) Will have to wait for the new TV guide to find times.... I hope they show some dressage (I mean pure dressage) even though we don't have a team going. I love watching it, especially the Kur.

More
13 years 10 months ago #213550 by sundaysbest
Can someone please post ASAP when they find out - I will be digging for the info aswell.
Cheers muchly,
Sundays x

PS... oskata.. Kur..... drool droool gurgle gurgle... blahhh... gurgle... :) :) :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #213576 by Louise W
Generally, from memory they usually give you a window within which time they will screen some footage from the discipline that you are interested in. I seem to remember watching a lot of ping pong last time whilst I waited, and waited, and waited ...

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
13 years 10 months ago #213588 by judes
Replied by judes on topic EQUESTRIAN Olympic Timetable.
This may be of use, I'm not sure if this will help but if you browse the links the schedule is there and I don't know if they are screening times as well or just the schedule.

http://tvnz.co.nz/content/1843600

Jude
Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

More
13 years 10 months ago #213595 by witheze
In the past it has not been live unless we are doing really well, they screen "preferred" sports live and the horse events come in small blocks as fillers around other events. I remember sitting thru the early morning hours like Lou waiting and waiting, and dozed thru an ad break to find I'd missed the N.Z rider :( The Cross Country may be live hopefully???? We should be pestering TVNZ for decent coverage.

More
13 years 10 months ago #213987 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic EQUESTRIAN Olympic Timetable.
I sent TV1 an email last night and received this link http://tvnz.co.nz/content/olympics_2008_index/olympics_index

Click on Equestrian in left hand column and then Event Schedule at top.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds