Cross your fingers for me.... UPDATE pg2

More
13 years 11 months ago #13820 by Waffling Milk Maid
My time line currently:

We went to an open home last Sunday 27th (several actually).

Monday we put in an offer, which got accepted. Got the lawyer in, and got hold of a builder to do the inspection/builders report thingy.

Thursday the builder is doing his report.

Sometime before Friday the LIM report is also being done, but we're leaving that to the Lawyers to sort.

On Saturday I go to my bosses house and pick up one of her dogs who I've been keeping brushed out & bathed to try and grow his coat as much as possible all this whole year. Then I drive to chch with him and bath him again up there.

(Pic taken yesterday)

Sunday I have my first ever grooming exam, and as soon as it's done I drive most of the way home.

Monday morning we go see the bank manager to get everything finalized, and barring any unforeseen circumstances we go unconditional on the house we saw only 8 days earlier. Oh, and then I drive the extra hour back to home.

Pack.

Friday 15th of Aug we get possession of the house and start moving boxes.

The following Sunday & Monday we move all furniture to new house.

Tues-Thurs is spent emptying anything more from old (current) place to new place, and cleaning old place. Carpet cleaners in etc.

Friday 22nd go to airport in the early hours of the morning to catch first flight to wellington, and then on to Napier.

Spend 4 days with mum in Hastings for her 50th.

If anything goes wrong with buying of house or moving to it in this period of time, our lease on current place runs out on Sunday 24th Aug.

Arrive home late evening on Monday 25th to new home.

And hope like heck it all goes to plan.

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #212896 by RKH
Good luck WMM, I'm sure it will all go well for you, and good luck with your exam, a shame you can't make it here on Saturday, we'll have a drink for you!

Arapawa Island Sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, one huge Kunekune, 4 tiny Kunekune's and some cool chickens.

More
13 years 11 months ago #212897 by The Kats Place
So theres no stress then!

Good luck with it all, how exciting

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 11 months ago #212901 by oskatd
Pleased to hear you're not trying to fit too much in ! ;) Good luck, and congrats on the house, hope it all goes to plan!

More
13 years 11 months ago #212915 by Birman Babe
My god girl, watch your blood pressure..lol
Cute doggy by the way!

More
13 years 11 months ago #212922 by cowmad
Good luck, the only thing that might spoil some of your plans is the weather, everything else will be all good.

More
13 years 11 months ago #212926 by DiDi
Nothing will spoil this! If you groomed the poodle in your picture, then you are going to fly through your exam - so that is that done and dusted! Your own place - moving - no sweat! Just remember to have the kettle, coffee/tea/sugar/milk in the first box unloaded - that is that done and dusted. Lastly but the most important - if not you - get someone to make your bed as top priority and then you can crash when you need too, without drama - so there - that is that done and dusted! All the best - just keep smiling!

More
13 years 11 months ago #212938 by spoook
Oh Waffles........... things are moving...literally :D
I send you heaps of good thoughts that all will run smoothly and you will fly through your exam.
Have you got to clip that really good looking "mop" into a poodle????

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
13 years 11 months ago #212944 by Inger
Concentrate on your exam first and let the other things wait until their respective days. One thing at a time and you'll be fine. All the best.

Beautiful dog by the way.

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa
Herd of Registered Dexter cattle
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry and Sicilian Buttercup poultry
Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
Polled Wiltshire Sheep, both black and white
An old Heading Dog called Lad and a cat called Pusscat,

More
13 years 11 months ago #212968 by Kalmara
Fingers crossed for you Waffles. I'm sure you will do well in your exam -

by way the people. the dog is a cocker spaniel, not a poodle :)) so he's correctly groomed for his breed.
cheers

More
13 years 11 months ago #212970 by Midge
Congrats on buying your first home Waffles :D And Good Luck with your exam. I'm sure you'll fly through it!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cheers[:)]
www.jerseycows.co.nz

More
13 years 11 months ago #212971 by DiDi
Just to clarify - The poodle I was talking about is the one under her name on the left. Strange coloured ears [:0] but a poodle nevertheless. :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #212976 by betenoir
Good luck waffles..owning your own first place is well worth all the hassle..and good luck wit the exam..I'm sure you'll come out with flying duster colours[;)]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

More
13 years 11 months ago #212989 by Louise W
Phew, not a lot going on in your neck of the woods then [;)]

LUCK!!!!!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
13 years 11 months ago #212992 by Ronney
Waffles, you've come a long way and I'm proud of you girl - and I'm sure that many of the other "old timers" will be too. :)

Good luck with your exam, I'm sure you will pass it with flying colours. And I wish you both the very best in your new home. It's a stressful/exciting time (I've never worked out which takes precedence:confused:) but one thing I do know, the first time you put the key in the door and walk into YOUR home is something very special.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds