I've sold my gorgeous hairy clydie baby

More
15 years 7 months ago #13629 by Louise W
Here's Kenzie today - Dragged out of the paddock for a pedicure and a bit of a run around with some new 'mates' [;)]

KENZIE VIDEO

:D

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #209844 by Westermans
what a lovely horse, i have no idea about horses but all i know is she trots so eligently (SP) at 10 months old she is HUGE!! how big will she get?

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 7 months ago #209850 by Louise W
Good question - Not sure how big she will grow but dad is around 16.2HH and mum a little bigger so she is not likely to be small [;)] - She's so cute, we loff her to bits! :D - She loves a good cuddle and I love to show her off!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

or join us on FACEBOOK

More
15 years 7 months ago #209858 by terralee
She is BOOTOFUL a great big huggy cuddly hairy baby:):):)

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
15 years 7 months ago #209866 by Hasbeen
Beautiful conformation, nicely short coupled.
Very even gait.
Sweet temprement or it would have kicked out at the close follower.
Should grow into a show stopper.

Recovering Lifestyler

More
15 years 7 months ago #209870 by 3 horses
You have an awesome girl fantastic mover and temprement by the look of the clip.

More
15 years 7 months ago #209872 by Louise W
You guys say the nicest things :)

TALISMAN FARM

or join us on FACEBOOK

More
15 years 7 months ago #209874 by spoook
'Cos we are the nicest peoples :D

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
15 years 7 months ago #209876 by Dream Weaver
Beautiful, lovely to watch.

More
15 years 7 months ago #209977 by devan
What a gorgeous well behaved baby! Leads nicely, lovely trot...think ya might be onto a winner there luv :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
15 years 7 months ago #209981 by hilldweller
How does she compare with her older sister? Is Debi going to have another one this year? I really do think your mission in life (well your horsey mission anyway) should be to breed as many Debi lookalikes as you can :) I hope to see a pic of them all harnessed up together one day :)

hilldweller

More
15 years 7 months ago #209984 by Louise W
:D Thanks guys! I just think she is adorable but, well, I would! I am her absolutely totally biased 'other' mother after all [;)]

hilldweller;184044 wrote: How does she compare with her older sister? Is Debi going to have another one this year?

She's quite similar to Meg really. Probably slightly better behaved as Meg is a little more like her mother with a slightly independant streak, lol! That said, Meg is absolutely adorable too, of course!!! Kenzie has more 'ticking' than Meg who is blacker but Kenz has four full white stockings whereas her sister has one leg that is 1/4 black.

And yes, Debi is back in foal and due in the first couple of weeks of October so another full sibling being cooked at present. Yay!

TALISMAN FARM

or join us on FACEBOOK

More
15 years 7 months ago #210017 by Louise W
Kenzie was sold this morning. I can fess up now because the deal is done. It was a really tough decision but when things started to get so hard around here and I made the decision to move some of the horses, I offered Kenzie to a long time friend of mine. She will go to her new home in a few weeks. I am so very sad but also very happy. It is the best home I could hope for and she is going to set the dressage world alight (I kid you not, Kim is a dressage rider and has always wanted a full clydie to train up - now she has one!).

So, watch this space in the years to come coz you can be sure I will be her greatest fan!! :D

TALISMAN FARM

or join us on FACEBOOK

• chooky
15 years 7 months ago #210026 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic I've sold my gorgeous hairy clydie baby
Well Lou after waiting an age for my dial up to load up your video it was well worth the wait . I loved the bit when the donkey got in on the act . Pleased Kenzie has gone to a great home but as you say you will be sad :( How are you feeling today - on the mend I hope ?

More
15 years 7 months ago #210035 by Louise W
Yeah mate, every day above ground is a good day - asthma and wheezes on the definite improve and horses are the best medicine :)

TALISMAN FARM

or join us on FACEBOOK

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds