Its official im sick :(

More
15 years 10 months ago #210085 by Dream Weaver
The Trollys at the supermarket is a great place to pick up all sorts of germs. I read about it ages ago. Makes you not want to touch anything.
Get well all you who are sick. Bring on Spring

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #210189 by Westermans
Replied by Westermans on topic Its official im sick :(
PURELL is all i have to say, keep some in your bag and when you get your trolly, put some on your hands and run it over the handle !! even if i use public loos (not very often) i use that after leaving as some dirty gits dont wash their hands and touch door handles etc...erghhh...i even do my steering wheel if i have a sneezing fit :) saves hubby getting ill...who would look after me then!!
I ghad that camplabacor thingy majig 3 years ago and the nurse told me to use the purell ALL THE TIME when away from home, before you eat, after the loo, touching things anyone else had....not to the extreem but enought to keep those nasty germs of me....then at home i clean out the chooks and rinse my hands in the stream...lol...its the germs in the big bad world i dont like...not the farm ones!
And i remember where i got this from too.....i took my eldest teen to a party on sunday night and one of her mates in the back was coughing like a good one the whole way 1hr worth!!!! grotty teenagers!!!
Feeling a bit better today though, kath i hope you are feeling better today too.
back to bed for me, milly has just sat at my feet and cried to be picked up..night night

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 10 months ago #210191 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Its official im sick :(
Glad you are feeling a bit better Westie ... I take it ..der..hummmmmmmm... still no lambs then????????????????????????????:)
I still feel like S#*T ... but all my babies are thriving:) ... still waiting for Mildred:) ... I have taken to calling her Eve:):):)
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
15 years 10 months ago #210195 by kathken
Replied by kathken on topic Its official im sick :(
feeling sort of ok, but then i'm not doing anything....just lying in bed or sitting. i'm glad i dont have to get up and go to work.
still coughing and blowing nose. and codral tablets really do make you feel better.i've got to ring the docs this afternoon to get the results of the throat swab.

i cant believe i've got 2 viruses one on top of the other...that's bad luck.

yeah the purell is good, i just bought some more yesterday, i'm glad i'm not the only one to do those things westermans....some of my friends think i'm weird and OTT.

glad you're feeling better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reluctant Suburbanite Now

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds