House sitter wanted in pukekohe

More
13 years 11 months ago #13609 by devan
Hi guys. A friend of mine is going away for a week from 29/7 and is looking for a housesitter for her place. Its just out of Pukekohe and about 6 minutes to the Drury on ramp. She has 3 dalmations and a couple of ponies that need feeding...nothing complicated. She's willing to pay if reqd, anyone need to run away from home for a week? :D
You must of course be reliable and preferably housetrained [;)]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #209553 by Ghilly
I know of a woman who housesits. She's very reliable. She has looked after the family dogs as I understand but I'm not sure about ponies... I'll make some enquiries for you. :D

Yakut

More
13 years 11 months ago #209564 by sundaysbest
Ponies will be easy if solid instructions are left... plus they are cute too.
I used to housesit from time to time in hmm..... somewhere beginning with P out that was... Patamuhoehoe? Something anyways... but now I have my own job and fulltime farmyard to mind...
Sundays

More
13 years 11 months ago #209575 by devan
The ponies are really easy...just throw a slice of hay out for them each day. Yakut that would be great if you could otherwise i can see me ending up with 3 more dogs at my place and i'm not keen on that idea :D

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
13 years 11 months ago #209862 by FencerMan

She's willing to pay if reqd,

Tell her to come up with a figure and ill be interested....Could do with a bit of extra cash...

Do something.

Either lead, follow, or get out of the way.

'Ted Turner'

More
13 years 11 months ago #209864 by Ghilly
I sent an e-mail to our friends who have sent the e-mail to the woman who housesits .... haven't heard any more. Fencerman might be a more immediate solution?

Yakut

More
13 years 11 months ago #209938 by devan
Can you stay in the house tho fencer man? She really wants someone there at nights

More
13 years 11 months ago #210114 by FencerMan
I can....however i leave for work at 5am, and most days am home by 3pm, although occasionally not untill 5ish, so maybe that wont work out with feeding times etc

Do something.

'Ted Turner'

More
13 years 11 months ago #210207 by devan
Oh ok i think that would prob be ok. I'll PM you her phone number. Thanks mate :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #210941 by devan
Hey fencerman can you still do that housesitting?

More
13 years 11 months ago #211040 by FencerMan
Woops, i didnt see this till just now devan, didnt notice i had a message either! Dont get very many lol. Ill give her a ring tomorrow :)

Do something.

'Ted Turner'

More
13 years 11 months ago #211125 by devan
Awesome thanks for that :D

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds