bird cage hunt

More
14 years 1 week ago #13118 by beedee
bird cage hunt was created by beedee
Is anyone starting to do an early spring clean and have a bird cage suitable for a canary that they dont want.???
The rest home that I work at was given a canary, with the smallest of cages about 12 inch x 9in... and I feel really sorry for the bird.:(
We are pushing the owners to come up with the necessary, but not sure if that will work.:rolleyes:
Its for the middle of the waikato, just under the goddesses mountain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #202328 by PRU2
Replied by PRU2 on topic bird cage hunt
I think I have an old round cage, that is about twice as tall as wide. Was bought for a cockatial so not sure if the wires are close enough for a canary. Will have to hunt it out, from memory it is getting a bit tired but might do. :D

More
14 years 1 week ago #202359 by beedee
Replied by beedee on topic bird cage hunt
Thanks, it might be the big bird wiring which then would mean freedom.
I just wish folk wouldnt donate things, without seeing that their gift is really acceptable... maybe the complaint from one of the visitors will bring some action.. ho humm

More
14 years 1 week ago #202726 by lea
Replied by lea on topic bird cage hunt
I have large cages suitable for canaries. Too many of mine have succumbed to cats so not getting any more until I get an aviary (*** hint hint to hubbie***). Mine could be flat packed with a little work to put them together at the other end. In used condition though they could be re-painted. Not sure of postage? Free otherwise. Pm me if you are interested with your e-mail addy and I will send some pics.

Living on our 5 acres of land. Busy fencing and planting. Have dogs, cats and chickens. We also have cattle, sheep, goats, and geese.
Full-time working + plus full-time on the block. [|)]

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds