Bomb proof! Kitten discovers myth.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #12992 by Ghilly
Tonks has discovered she's not bomb proof. Lordy knows WHAT she was doing. She was over in the corner of the lounge managing her mischief with all her might when there was a crash. Pilot flew in one direction, Tonks in another. I found her under the table looking like a toilet brush. Pilot was having no part in the matter, had nothing to do with her apparently?

I have no doubt that this is true, Pilot was just watching, she always is. Tonks however was probably trying to climb Kims directors chair and the folding back fell down with a bang onto something.

Tonks is now limping and feeling VERY sorry for herself. The look on her wee face tells it all. I've checked her leg and I can feel any bones out of place. She's not putting much weight on it but she jumped onto the chair and off again when she heard the cat biscuits being tipped into the bowls and ran with a limp to get to them before the big girls could lay claim.

I'm hoping she's just banged it and it's sore rather than anything fractured but we will see how she is in the morning. She's had a squirt of stress med but we don't have anything else in the cupboard unfortunately. A good nights rest might help.

She seems quite shocked that she's hurt herself, not so much from it hurting but the fact that she is able to hurt. She races about causing mayhem and destruction in her wake with no consequences felt and now it's caught up with her. She's grown so fast she is able to get to places she couldn't get to last week and was making the most of it! Kitchen bench, top of the TV, last seen before her altercation with the directors chair, she was eyeing up the top of the gramophone on the china cabinet. One gallant leap from the couch might just get her to those far reaches... but not now. Not until her leg is feeling better..... Aren't kittens a joy!

Yakut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200753 by Gracelands
Yes they certainly are. I'd love to see some more photos now that she's grown a bit. Also love the phrase "managing her mischief with all her might" Describes it perfectly.

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200772 by Dream Weaver
Yes could we please have some more pics? I bet she has grown heaps. Poor Tonks, I wonder if the fright she must have got would be classed as losing 1 of her 9 lives Lol. I am sure that with a good restfull night providing there are no more shananagans (sp) she will be fine. pride is probably more hurt than anything.
How are you feeling today Yakut??

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200784 by Ghilly
She's using her leg more today. Still favouring it a bit but I felt it was one of those things that would come right on it's own... a bit like twisting your ankle.

I'm feeling rough like a bit of 80 grit sandpaper. I woke up with one of those headaches that feels like someones been practicing with a log splitter on your head. Woke up, swallowed pills, fell asleep.
With Bria nudging her behind into me on one side and Tonks laying claim to any bed on the the other side of me, I felt a bit compressed trying to sleep last night. I got up at one point, only to put a tape on and found Tonks had moved in on my spot and was plainly not interested in giving it back.

It took a bit of negotiation by all parties involved to make myself a space again. Bria was slid longways on the bed instead of sideways but once I was in and covered, she gave a couple of kicks with her feet and she was back lying sideways again. Tonks was making little eep eep noises to warn me she was there and then decided she'd try and sleep on my face. When I protested she gave up and went to sleep down the bed further.

I was sure after the early morning yesterday, I'd be out like a light last night but no. Hopefully tonight!
Colds always kick the stuffing out of me, even a sniffle can flatten me, which is why I can get a free flu shot.... not much point in one of those at the moment. I'm not sure they give them to people who have a cold already.
Thanks for asking Smilie.

Yakut

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200792 by Dream Weaver
Oh I hope that tonight you get to have a big long restfull sleep mate and wake feeling much better. I can so sympathise with the headache bit though. Man I suffer from migrains and have all the sympathy in the world for anyone who gets headaches.
Its cold out so have your dinner and snuggle down to bed before the animals lay claim to it.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds