Alzheimer jokes!

• maggies mum
14 years 3 weeks ago #12973 by maggies mum
Alzheimer jokes! was created by maggies mum
After our conversations today about some of our family members that have gone a bit doolally, rather a few in my family I have to say, worryingly [:0] .....I found these....

Alzheimer jokes!

Two elderly women had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.

At one of their card games one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me. I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is?"

For at least three minutes her friend just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

===========================

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car, both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through.

The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red. Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, do you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Am I driving?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 3 weeks ago #200386 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Alzheimer jokes!
And another

It’s a Great Time to Be Silver!
Once upon a time there was an elderly gentleman suffering from Alzheimer’s. His wife of 40 years loved him very much, but she couldn’t handle him any longer. He would wander about, never knowing where he was or, sometimes, even who he was. She decided to take him to a nursing home.
At the nursing home, while the wife was filling out paperwork, a nurse had the gentleman sit in a chair. Suddenly the man started slowly leaning to his left. The nurse ran over and put a pillow on his left side to prop him up. A few minutes later, he started leaning to his right. The nurse ran over and put a pillow on his right side. Then he started leaning forward. This time the nurse strapped him into the chair.

After completing the paperwork, his wife walked up to him and asked, "So are you sure this place is okay?"
"It’s okay," he said, "but why won’t they let me fart?"

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200397 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic Alzheimer jokes!
lmao excellent

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #200398 by PRU2
Replied by PRU2 on topic Alzheimer jokes!
Hahahahah

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds