A lonely 'coooeee' into the wee hours

More
14 years 2 months ago #200588 by Dream Weaver
Lol yup. take my advice Tigger and while you still have good hormones make the most of them mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #201081 by Castle Peak
:( Second time tonight, so finally got up and made tea. :(

More
14 years 2 months ago #201097 by reggit
Dunard, couldn't access the internet at the hotel or I would have been up commisserating! :( workshop until 9.30pm then typing up notes till after 11 and guess what, mind kept going and no sleep for Tigger [:(!] Up at 2.30 to read the paper and have a cuppa, up at 6.30 given up sleeping, and now off to find a decent coffee to keep me going - three more nights to go!! :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 2 months ago #201103 by Castle Peak
Oh tigger I feel your pain! :(

The only thing worse than not being able to sleep........... is being unable to sleep in a hotel, or if you're not in your own home.

I hope you get some sleep tonight. :D

More
14 years 2 months ago #201108 by Gracelands
Have you tried not drinking tea or coffee or coke at night? I understand tea has almost as much caffiene in it as coffee, and it can't be condusive to sleeping. I get to sleep a lot easier these days since I stopped drinking any caffienated drinks after about 4.00pm.

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
14 years 2 months ago #201117 by max2

Gracelands;174330 wrote: Have you tried not drinking tea or coffee or coke at night? I understand tea has almost as much caffiene in it as coffee, and it can't be condusive to sleeping. I get to sleep a lot easier these days since I stopped drinking any caffienated drinks after about 4.00pm.

Yep totally agree!

When we wake up in the middle of the night, the SOH is sent to make a cadbury's hot chocolate. That usually does the trick!

More
14 years 2 months ago #201163 by Castle Peak

swaggie;174339 wrote: Yep totally agree!

When we wake up in the middle of the night, the SOH is sent to make a cadbury's hot chocolate. That usually does the trick!

:( It's often the OH's snoring waking me up! I'm about as likely to visit the moon as get a hot choccie in bed! He sleeps through quakes, hurricanes, possums in the roof etc. But he's away right now, so even though there's no snorer and the bed is all mine :D I'm still sleeping badly.

Gracelands, yes I avoid tea during the evening now and coffee is mornings only :( .

More
14 years 2 months ago #201185 by max2
The SOH is a good Boy and looks after me.... probably because I get up with him of a morning and make his lunch everyday, along with E's school lunch.

Works both ways....[;)][^]

More
14 years 2 months ago #201354 by reggit
My tea is really milky hot water with a teabag hovered over it to give it a scare [:0] not enough tannins or caffeine to motivate a flea [;)]. It's my comfort drink.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds