A lonely 'coooeee' into the wee hours

More
14 years 2 months ago #200455 by reggit
Nah, TKP, still going strong :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #200505 by Castle Peak
Me too and I've been on the go all day. :D

I've got a lavender pillow and a wee bag of lavender hung from the bedpost too.

OH hates it, says it stinks!![:(!]

More
14 years 2 months ago #200506 by reggit
I LOVE lavender :D

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 2 months ago #200509 by AdoubleJ
My OH hates it too. Says it doesn't work anyway! What would he know -he's asleep as soon as his head touches the pillow!! :D Takes him a bit longer if I don't spray.........

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

More
14 years 2 months ago #200511 by Dream Weaver
Oh yes. I have many nights when not alot of sleep is accomplished thanks to menopause, it is not a fun time and the little sleep i get is not for long. Mornings are awful as its then I could just sleep. DRAG myself out of bed to try and stirr some form of energy to last me through the day.
I listen to talkback alot during the night with a headphone. Hubby puts his head on the pillow and he is out to it!!! But for me sleep is becoming a luxury, I am lucky if I get a good night in a whole month.

More
14 years 2 months ago #200513 by max2
Lavender should not be used by those with low blood pressure....[:I]

More
14 years 2 months ago #200519 by The Kats Place
Smilie it's not just the lack of sleep, it's the bursts of heat, usually when you can't sleep. If I do get a good sleep I wake up so surprised that it's morning, LOL, an thats followed within seconds by a flood of heat.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 2 months ago #200528 by beedee
Well who is awake tonight????????

More
14 years 2 months ago #200529 by BillyTheTractor
me!

I'm often awake at odd hours, especially when things go bump in the night, deep inside I know its a possum, but sometimes I don't listen!

Wee Farm

More
14 years 2 months ago #200530 by Sunflower
My turn tonight....yawn[:0]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

More
14 years 2 months ago #200531 by Castle Peak
Me again! [:(!]

Got up after what seemed like hours of tossing and turning. Made a cup of tea and threw another log on the fire.

More
14 years 2 months ago #200535 by The Kats Place
Pleased to see you not on here last night Tigger

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 2 months ago #200555 by reggit
Sorry Dunard, wasn't around to say hi last night, had the besssstttt night's sleep [;)] out like a light 9.30ish and only just got up :D

More
14 years 2 months ago #200566 by Dream Weaver

The Kats Place;173651 wrote: Smilie it's not just the lack of sleep, it's the bursts of heat, usually when you can't sleep. If I do get a good sleep I wake up so surprised that it's morning, LOL, an thats followed within seconds by a flood of heat.

I so know what you mean. This time of life sucks! At least if you can manage a good nights sleep the days are easier to handle. I am the only one who rushes from a very warm lounge at night to the outside where its lovely and cool with short sleeves Ha ha I even stood out in the rain awhile ago it was bliss.

More
14 years 2 months ago #200581 by reggit
Gee another lovely thing to look forward to :(

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds