Mum got the all clear :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #200246 by Westermans
Replied by Westermans on topic Mum got the all clear :)
yes very very good news, especially for mum, althoug she was just miffed that she had to cancel her trip it was everyone else that was worried about the big C ! Mums sister passed at xmas after a 4th year of it returning in different areas...this time she gave up..she said she was ready to go with her mum now as she was waiting for her. the big C is rife in our family and we have lost so many from my mums and dads side to it...but it never gets easier just sadder as we know how it will all end.
But mum is all clear and all is well, we will spoil her rotton, i have new fluffy slippers and dressing gown all washed and smelling nice and new pj's too, we always get her a basket with toiletries and new books to read but this time we may just get her some vet lube and some gloves....see if she gets the hint :)
As for teens....they have me in fits of laughter most of the time, they are so honest and dumb at the same time, they keep me young that is for sure...and there is nothing i dont know and sometimes i dont want to but they feel they HAVE to share,,,they gross their dad out more than me...so funny...one tried to use tampons but said she had no where for it to go,,,,hubby replies...good keep it that way.....had me on the floor....tears the lot....got to love them eh!!! sorry to guys just i may have just grossed out :P

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
15 years 8 months ago #200251 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Mum got the all clear :)
I just fell of my chair laughing! Excellent stuff!

More
15 years 8 months ago #200261 by Castle Peak

Westermans;173320 wrote:
As for teens....they have me in fits of laughter most of the time, they are so honest and dumb at the same time, they keep me young that is for sure...and there is nothing i dont know and sometimes i dont want to but they feel they HAVE to share,,,they gross their dad out more than me...so funny...one tried to use tampons but said she had no where for it to go,,,,hubby replies...good keep it that way.....had me on the floor....tears the lot....got to love them eh!!! sorry to guys just i may have just grossed out :P

Spitting it out on the keyboard is such a waste of good pinot gris! :D Classic!

Really pleased about your Mum's good news, Westermans. You must be so relieved and now looking forward to her arrival.

Was it you selling a caravan? Did it sell, have you spent the money? :p

More
15 years 8 months ago #200280 by Dream Weaver
Fantastic news. Thats just so awesome.

More
15 years 8 months ago #200337 by Westermans
Dunard yes we were the ones selling the caravan and yes it did sell...whoooo...builder had his last payment and thats it...no one else owed a penny....good feeling after a year of someone always haing their hand out for something....now we will spend very wisely...we need to play very safe as there are still so many things we need for the house...floor coverings is the main thing...lol..but they have to wait im affraid....:( but i am off out to get my teens new dressing gowns as treats and to keep them snug :) i may spend a little bit on me too...who knows.... ;)
My daughters come out with some classic statments...i need a video camera on the youngest one at all times, she is such a hoot....fab sence of humour.....and plese dont watse wine over them....it needs to go in to make the effect of teens disapear :)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 8 months ago #200399 by Castle Peak

Westermans;173446 wrote: Dunard yes we were the ones selling the caravan and yes it did sell...whoooo...builder had his last payment and thats it...no one else owed a penny....good feeling after a year of someone always haing their hand out for something....now we will spend very wisely...we need to play very safe as there are still so many things we need for the house...floor coverings is the main thing...lol..but they have to wait im affraid....:( but i am off out to get my teens new dressing gowns as treats and to keep them snug :) i may spend a little bit on me too...who knows.... ;)
My daughters come out with some classic statments...i need a video camera on the youngest one at all times, she is such a hoot....fab sence of humour.....and plese dont watse wine over them....it needs to go in to make the effect of teens disapear :)

That's brilliant! You must have been so pleased to see it trundle off after a year of living in it.

You all deserve a medal and a special treat. :D

More
15 years 8 months ago #200480 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic Mum got the all clear :)
Great news!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
15 years 8 months ago #200635 by Westermans
GOT MY FIRE...WHOOOOOOOOOOOO..its not hooked up yet but looks soooo nice and hubby said he will put a candel in it for the flame effect if i like...so cool...i love having new stuff....
we treated the teens to new beds today, theirs were knakered so they will be happy too :)
Sad news is we have no longer got sky, we couldnt warrent the 80 a month on it so it went and now we have freeview...but no rugby..CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an i love the rugby...so that is the only sad thing today...hubby is a misrable git and wont go to anyones house to watch it eather....should i go alone ;)

www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 8 months ago #200637 by Valmai
Replied by Valmai on topic Mum got the all clear :)
Of course you should go if thats what you want. Soooooo good to hear about your mum. Hopefully it will warm up a bit by Wednesday. Have a great time with your mum and you are allowed to gang up on hubby.

Carbon-based biological unit.

More
15 years 8 months ago #201205 by Westermans
mum over in the morning and we are all soooo excited and knakered at the same time, we have been getting organised and cleaning like mad men all day...its almost impossible to clean a half done house!!!! [:0]
I spoke to her the day before she flew and she was giddy as!! I bet she got no sleep at all.
I am keeping the teens off school so they can suprize her at the airport, she thinks its only me going to be there to give her a huge welcome back...she will cry for sure...we all will, better not wear the mascara [;)]
I am planning to take mum over to the South Island on the ferry, just for the day so she can see the snow capped mountains..give her a taste of NZ in the winter time :) We will only potter around Picton as i dont think we could get very far in a day..or could we...or we may do it on a friday then stay over night...who knows...we will see...but one thing is for sure we will be happy to see her again after a year, and a tuff year for mum too.

www.westermans.co.nz

More
15 years 8 months ago #201209 by flyingfeathers
Great news ...... so exciting buying new things for the house :) Well there is a way around the Sky, you can get basic Sky via Telecom (not sure if you know already). Then any extra packages you pay direct to Sky. It comes up around $39 a month instead of $47 [8D]

Chuffed to hear your mum made it and also is all clear, must be a huge relief all around :)

7 acres in the wonderful South Wairarapa

More
15 years 8 months ago #201284 by Westermans
I forgot that telecom does the sky packages...it would be worth it just to get prime so we can get delayed rugby even. May look into that one, cheers FF for the heads up on that one.
Having everything NEW is just great, i have never had all new before, house that is with all new appliances..A1 Homes are just the best as you get EVERYTHING for a set price no hidden extras...we upgraded so many things that we over spent by 100k..but it was well worth it...double glazed and tinted grey windows, top notch pink batts throughout even garage, better kitchen appliances better bathrooms architrave around windows and doors, coving etc...we went nuts...you only do it once so no point in skimping at this stage...hence everything else having to wait...we cant get a nasty cheap carpet in when the rest of the place is looking so good..sowe will wait till funds allow a 6k spend!!! i think concreat will be in our lives for some time yet!
Well mum will be in NZ in exactly 3.5 hours....and i have been up ages..still getting ready for her arrival...the place is looking very nice and we even had the dogs bathed and groomed :)

www.westermans.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds