Hands up all us girls that..........

More
16 years 8 months ago #58410 by The Kats Place
Best wishes for tomorrow Spoook. With all the positive thoughts from here I'm sure things will go well.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #58429 by spoook
Thanks guys, your support means alot to me. [:I]
I have just finished eating my breakfast before my 7am deadline.
Was meant to stop drinking then also but, after talking with anaesthatist, I can drink clear liquids until about 11am. Thank goodness, nothing to eat or drink ALL day [:0].
Cruel and unusual punishment on top of all else that will be happening today.[:X]
Well, I'm off to Epsom soon to be injected with blue dye and then back to Milford for the wire to be inserted and then to the hospital to be........... bugger me, injected again. By then I am sure I will have definately got a bout of "poor me".
I hate needles:(

Good on you Hintz, does that mean you will have had a birthday to allow you to get a free one???? ;)

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
16 years 8 months ago #58489 by Valmai
spook you have probably already taken off but best wishes anyway. I am thinking of you. I dont remember the blue dye but I do remember the wire, and dont remember it hurting all that much. ((HUGS))

Carbon-based biological unit.

More
16 years 8 months ago #58504 by Inger
Thinking of you today and all your trips across town. Hope everything goes smoothly.

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa. Registered Dexter cattle, Wiltshire sheep - black, white & pied.
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry. Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
A cat called Pusscat and still looking for another heading dog.

• maggies mum
16 years 8 months ago #58505 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Hands up all us girls that..........
I can't get her out of my mind this morning, I expect you're all the same as me!

Thinking of you spoook!

More
16 years 8 months ago #58506 by reggit
Good luck Spoook, sending good wishes from here too [:I]

Not being gruesome, but interested in medical procedures (comes from having both siblings as nurses and parents both having worked in hospitals): what's the blue dye and wire bizzo that's been mentioned?

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 8 months ago #58531 by terralee
Thinking of you today Spoook .... you have taken so many of us with you today how could it all not go exceptionally well. Praying for a complete and rapid recovery from your surgery and a wonderful rest of your life :)
I have had 2 mammograms to date and both have been clear Thank the Lord.
Thinking of you.

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
16 years 8 months ago #58535 by jeannielea
Lots of thoughts Spook and keep wondering how you are going. Breasts are a very sensitive part of us so hope all who are dealing with you are kind. I once had to have a breast lump biopsied and told the surgeon it was the worst thing I'd ever had. He replied 'my wife thinks its a breeze' Before I could reply, his nurse came in with,' she must be pretty unusual' But those days are long gone and I'm sure you will be treated as well as possible.

More
16 years 8 months ago #58548 by Birman Babe
Wonder how shes going ; been thinking about her. If anyone gets any news could they please post on here..thanks.

More
16 years 8 months ago #58557 by kate
I've just spoken to Len and Spoook has just gone into surgery...we should get news in a couple of hours. So far, so good :D I'm sure all our good wishes are helping...

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

• maggies mum
16 years 8 months ago #58558 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Hands up all us girls that..........
Awwww! Thanks Kate.

More
16 years 8 months ago #58574 by kate
Latest update - Spoook is out of surgery and all went well. The lymph nodes do not seem to be involved so that is good :D:D:D I've sent flowers from her lsb family...

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
16 years 8 months ago #58575 by GrantK
Awesome news :D:D:D:D Thanks Kate.

Inger and I have been thinking of Spoook and Len a lot today. It's such a relief that there are no further complications. We are very pleased to hear that :)

Live weather data and High/Low records for our farm at: www.keymer.name/weather

More
16 years 8 months ago #58579 by grannie Mary
Gee Kate that is a great outcome, couldnt be much better under the circumstances. There was a lot of LSBers round NZ sending her great vibes today, must have helped!!
Thanks for letting us know, like a lot on here Ive never met her but she has been in my thoughts all day

Mary

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its trouble,
It empties today of its strength."

• chooky
16 years 8 months ago #58580 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic Hands up all us girls that..........
Thanks for the update Kate - no doubt Spoook will be on here before to long to tell us all about it.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds