Knitting pattern websites

More
7 years 11 months ago #519640 by stewartm1
Replied by stewartm1 on topic Knitting pattern websites
sites like
www.loveknitting.com/
www.sizzlestitch.com

can be good for your requirement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #519680 by Baroque
Replied by Baroque on topic Knitting pattern websites

DiDi wrote: I want an EASY knit pattern to make a jumper for my 19 year old cat who is really feeling the cold at the moment. Anyone?
I made her a polo fleece "jumper" but it has stretched and she seems to get out of the front leg openings and I find her with it behind her shoulders. Can't make them any smaller of I couldn't get her legs into it.

I never understand the dog patterns as they stop so short of the kidneys (call me old fashioned) and presume it is for boy dogs but I also want one for my female poodle cross who - owing to genetics - has a very long back. Anyone?

The requirement is - keep it simple stupid! (That's me and my knitting ability). I guess this should really be in the craft section.

What about going into your local farm store and buying a wool lamb cover? They fit most cats and are very warm and have holes in each corner.

Have a look on www.ravelry.com and also pinterest as I'm sure I have seen them on there too.

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds