My Neighbours just moved

More
14 years 1 month ago #12758 by The Kats Place
:( My neighbours for the last four years (ever since we have been here) moved out today to go to a new farm job. They have been the best neighbours. Friends, fun, helpfull, supportive, just the best neighbours. It was quite sad to see their convoy of cars and trailers drive up the road and over the hill out of sight. Hope the new neighbours are nice. I'm a bit worried after hearing some of the horror stories others have had to deal with.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #197205 by ccrk9
Replied by ccrk9 on topic My Neighbours just moved
Know how you feel. The guy who owns the farm next door has moved and has a sharemilker coming in. Lucky for us the sharemilker is the former farm manager who is a nice guy but we will still miss our old neighbour.

The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land. ~ Abraham Lincoln ~

More
14 years 1 month ago #197207 by Isla
Replied by Isla on topic My Neighbours just moved
Gee, I wish I had your problem! [;)] Short of a p lab or gang headquarters, I doubt we could be in more trouble!

• maggies mum
14 years 1 month ago #197209 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic My Neighbours just moved
Aww TKP, whoever moves in they are going to get lovely neighbours! :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #197211 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic My Neighbours just moved
I feel for you, we used to have the most awesome neighbours, and our drive used to be great - really social etc etc. Now it isn't! We still have great neighbours over the pond, we'd be lost without them! Not to say our other neighbours aren't nice, they just have other interests than the land.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds