FOR SALE...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

More
14 years 1 month ago #12727 by Westermans
The caravan that has been our home for over a year is now up for sale....this is one true sign that we are well and truely moved into our new home :) We pondered over keeping it, but i dont think any of us are after a camping holiday for quite some time after having a year at it ;)
This is the link to the Trademe site and the caravan in question, if anyone out there is after a barging, this is it, it is a fantastic home/holiday/whatever :) We have taken excellent care of it, ony a few minor scratches but nothing that hinders the caravan at all, and with heating its excellent even for winter hols.
Pass the link on to anyone you may think would be interested and get them bidding, i am dying to see it pull out of our driveway..a end of an era ;)
www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=156698364

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chooky
14 years 1 month ago #196774 by chooky
Replied by chooky on topic FOR SALE...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It looks great . Well done to you to still be intact as a family after living in cramped quarters for so long . [^] :) :)

• maggies mum
14 years 1 month ago #196775 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic FOR SALE...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It looks great, but having been stuck behind enough of them on the roads in the UK I vowed never to have one!

Great van though, good luck selling it!

More
14 years 1 month ago #196806 by Westermans
We had strickt rules in there, there had to be some kind or order in such a tiny space...NO SHOES AT ALL...the only thing i miss is turning over in bed and opening the fridge and topping up my wine glass :)
I hope it goes really quick, i want a fire and carpets in the new house :) :)

www.westermans.co.nz

• maggies mum
14 years 1 month ago #196811 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic FOR SALE...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Whats to stop you putting a fridge by yer bed in ya new house?? Could get one of those little ones! ;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #196813 by sundaysbest
Ha ha westermans... classic - I would miss that "functionality" also!!!
Goodluck with the sale!!!

Sundays

More
14 years 1 month ago #196826 by gemini kiwi
Looks in fab condition, Hope it sells fast and you can go spendies.
BTW........................How's your Mum doing?

More
14 years 1 month ago #196886 by Westermans
MM, i have seriously thought of it, but feel i may look like i need to go to AA if i do it..lol
GK, mum has her appointment next week so we will know more then, but the nurse has said it all points to this 'accustic nuroma' (SP) and she will need surgery...so may be back end of the year i think...my brother is having his first baby in august too so mum will have something to take her mind off of her only other 2 grandkids :)
I hope the caravan sells asap too, i have so much i NEEEEEED

www.westermans.co.nz

More
14 years 1 month ago #196901 by Kiwi303
looks nice... if it had bean a cheapie ready retire and go on blocks as an outside room for $300 or so I might have been bidding :P but thats a LOT more than we want :D

Good luck with the auction

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
14 years 1 month ago #196905 by oskatd
Am loving the thought of rolling over in bed and filling up my wine glass, how awesome - sure you want to sell it.....

More
14 years 1 month ago #197202 by Westermans
pit y it wasnt in your price range kiwi303, plenty of them out there though, not sure what you will get for 300 though ;) a bargine for sure :)
and yes the wine topping closeness was fab , but i loooorrrveee my new home, we have the projecter all hooked up too now, GO THE CANES..i can watch them large as life now...whooo....and the kids will get the wine for me...even better than expelling the energy by turning over and getting it from the fridge in the caravan.
i will remember the time fondly...and that is it...i wont miss it but will love the money..when it sells

www.westermans.co.nz

More
14 years 1 month ago #197293 by Kiwi303
$300 would probably have a hole in the roof :D which is why I'm glad I'm a good guy with fiberglass :D

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds