Did anyone watch TV One this morning before school?

More
14 years 1 month ago #12593 by Giddyup
Hey guys, apparently my son featured on TV One this morning about a message in a bottle he found on the riverbank at the weekend.
I know it was in the paper yesterday and on Stuff, but he was accosted at the bus stop this morning by kids saying "oh I saw you on TV One this morning".
I'm dying to know which show and see it!

15 acres, 9 horses, 7 sheep, 50 chickens, 1 jersey cow, 3 black cats, 1 border/beardie cross, 2 cockateils, several possums and....3 teenagers[}:)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 1 month ago #194840 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Did anyone watch TV One this morning before school?
I don't got to school anymore Giddyup! ;) :D

Bless him he's famous!

PS Got the cutting of Dolly pig, thanks. I showed it to BD and he laughed at it then he yelled 'Hey! That's our pig!!' was very funny!

More
14 years 1 month ago #194845 by Giddyup
Hahah I'm so glad. I'm so bloody sorry they got your name wrong. I just PMed you about that.
I haven't been able to get on here for some days... takes ages to load the page and have been busy so can't be bothered with the frustration of it all!
It's just this site - I can type etc, but when it hit reply or send a page off it times out. Maybe Kate if you're reading this can offer a suggestion?
I miss you guyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyYYYYYYYYYsss![:(!][:(!][:(!]:([:0]

15 acres, 9 horses, 7 sheep, 50 chickens, 1 jersey cow, 3 black cats, 1 border/beardie cross, 2 cockateils, several possums and....3 teenagers[}:)]

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds