MM Type pigs seen at Kapiti Flying South,,,,

More
16 years 1 month ago #190878 by reggit

gaalburn;163241 wrote: I understand the MM provence is very short of "Pubs" :)

Intelligence from mediator states shows not so much a shortage of pubs per se, but definite dwindling of wine supplies due to presence of MM [}:)]. This dire situation could lead to attempted annexing of wine growing regions further south...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #190898 by Kiwi303
Units of mountain goat special forces commands have begun accelerated training on infiltration and sabotage upon hearing if annexation plans for the areas in the foothills of their location. Capt. Rory Boer and his aide Lt. Gollum Boer would neither deny or confirm if their units would be infiltrating the aggressor "Little Gem" battalions.

Feral tribes of Guerilla hill goats have been seen gathering in large mobs and chanting slogans.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
16 years 1 month ago #190903 by Kilmoon
Tigger - Annexe our wine growing areas!!! :eek: I'll have you know that down here we are staunch southern men (and women) and very protective of our local liquids; we will not stand by and allow such a thing to occur! The horror of such a thought could make one turn to drastic measures - such as Wilson's Whiskey or the Catlin's Moonshine!!! :p . Hmmm, then again, maybe we should get you onto the local hardstuff....it could be good for inter island good will and trade relations - note that local bylaws prohibit the importing of the 'MM'. :D

Gaalburn - be warned! Local sheep are flocking together to defend the borders from your evil goat empire, and while our numbers may be depleted we will stand firm on our dry pastures in the face of such adversity :) . We will meet ewe on the beaches, we will meet ewe in the mountains, and along the way we will race from coast to coast to see whether the grass is greener on the otherside. You will never fence us in - we will find the gap, and we will show all our followers the gap, and we will all be free together ha ha ha ha baa baa baa baa baa....

....must stop drinking, must be strong, must save the last drop....

....nope all gone :D :D .

More
16 years 1 month ago #190905 by Kilmoon
Ahhh, the last drop was too much!! The ground just moved under our hooves and it wasn't the Great Southern fault line finally letting rip, it was something strange.....

More
16 years 1 month ago #190907 by reggit

Kilmoon;163277 wrote: note that local bylaws prohibit the importing of the 'MM'. :D

MM is duly noted as having been declared an Unwanted Organism under the Biosecurity Act by the Kilmoonic legislature, and interisland quarantine checks have now been implemented. This is of indirect advantage to Gaalburnians as they seek a mutually defensive alliance against the Northern wine-seeking invaders attempting to make pigs of themselves...[:0]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 1 month ago #190908 by Dream Weaver
roflmao. LOVE it gaalburn. I tell ya there aint NOTHING that Henry misses

More
16 years 1 month ago #190910 by reggit

Kilmoon;163277 wrote: We will meet ewe on the beaches, we will meet ewe in the mountains, and along the way we will race from coast to coast to see whether the grass is greener on the otherside. You will never fence us in - we will find the gap, and we will show all our followers the gap, and we will all be free together ha ha ha ha baa baa baa baa baa....

Incoherent ramblings from south of the border indicates infiltration of Kilmoonic strongholds by MM's minions contaminating the water supply with toxic substances thought to be the dreaded chemical concoction of Chilled Mallard, otherwise known on the streets as cold duck . Only known treatment is Cold Turkey.

Fowl play is afoot! [}:)]

More
16 years 1 month ago #190912 by Kiwi303
The autonomus military dictatorship of Kiwi303 views this indication of chemical warfare with alarm.

Stockpiles of "Indigo Mortus" commonly known as "Purple Death" have been opened and distributed to forward elements of the military. Armories have been opened and large scale distribution of .303 stocks to reserve and home guard forces has begun.

More
16 years 1 month ago #190915 by reggit
Moderating states are concerned at the heightened risk of chemical warfare, and reiterate their warnings to the autonomous state of K303 and the aggressor MM of the serious outcomes of the use of purple death within contact range of cold duck.

All combatants are warned to take precautions to prevent ingestion of this lethal combination :(, which is known to cause amorous but unattractive tendencies amongst those affected, leading to ill-considered cross-breeding and regrets all round once poisoning wears off [}:)]

• maggies mum
16 years 1 month ago #190923 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic MM Type pigs seen at Kapiti Flying South,,,,
TOP SECRET... STOP...... For NI AA BYO HIC operatives eyes only.

Stealth mission Glug is a go! I repeat is a GO!

To all commanders of mission Glug, the SI DUPSTUCKS, have fallen for the diversionary pigalet tactics....STOP.... As a bonus they are currently hoarding stocks of southern ditchwater...rephrase 'beer' into underground bunkers!.....STOP.....Ultimate aim for operation Glug is to locate said bunkers.......STOP.......Once located all bunkers are to be sealed....STOP........Once entrapped Kilmoonics and Gaalburnians will soon surrender when they realise there are no 'chips & dips' to accompany the beer....STOP

We anticipate hostilities to be over in 2 days.....stop..... supplies of tissues to be in place for when SI are liberated from these deluded dictators! ...STOP...Tissues for the floods of tears they will be in..it is believed this will be a vain attempt to trick the NI AA BYO HICS int believing it is raining...STOP

To victory....to honour.....and to the pub after!

STOP

More
16 years 1 month ago #190937 by terralee
[:0]On the way to the PUB:eek::eek::eek::eek: to muster any outside help that can be found:confused::confused::confused: over & out [B)]............. I think:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
16 years 1 month ago #190944 by kate
BTW - I'm on the side with the goats and the wine...........if the goats and the wine are on different sides then I'll volunteer to be a double-agent :D

Web Goddess

More
16 years 1 month ago #190994 by Kilmoon
To all SI's:

At 0900 hours today messages of an inflamtory nature were intercepted via our brave rams and ewes. The NI's believe that we have fallen for their 'flying pig' diversonary tactics and are set on launching a chemical attack against our local liquid stockpiles[:0]. All loyalists are to muster at the nearest rallying point, hereafter codenamed 'the pub' to begin precautionary measures against said attack.

Note that it is your duty to ensure that not one drop of our famous brews are to be tasted by these demented northern hordes (hereafter codenamed JAFFAS)[}:)]. Any JAFFAS caught sipping the local liquids will be immediately punished via the tried and true method of rolling them down Baldwin St. Volunteers are required to coat each JAFFA with an orange sealent to ensure that gooey innards don't leak and contaminate the surrounding waterways.

Be brave, be proud, and protect the pub from JAFFAS! :D

• maggies mum
16 years 1 month ago #191016 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic MM Type pigs seen at Kapiti Flying South,,,,
N Islanders, do not be concerned, while they looking for chocolate coated sponge cakes with an orange filling, we shall be donning our disguises as tourists, a sure way for those of the South who are keen to grab anyone off the streets to sell their liquid refreshments to.

So you are fully aware of what a Jaffa looks like in it's natural habitat:

When it does venture out, it is a round sponge like based biscuit/cake that has a jelly orange filling and coated in milk chocolate! Be warned these are rare in New Zealand and the SI'rs in particular are still to discover them, they seem happy enough to make do with inadequate copies.

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/163397=426-jaffa cakes.jpg[/img]

More
16 years 1 month ago #191034 by Kiwi303
To: CENTCOM REGFOR

Re: SPECOPS mission "Bribery and Corruption"

As per discussion with political leaders, members of Central Command Special Forces have been despatched to the Theology of Kate with gifts of alcoholic beverages to the High Priestess and Web Goddess in return for information on the aggressor MM's forces, plans and deployments.
Coded communications proclaiming "Mission successful" were recieved at dawn this morning.
Details expected shortly.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds