rob;161310 wrote: Ronney,
yes is our choice, we have had land for 13 odd years and just want to try and see, the thing is i cannot see a problem walking around naked, better put clothes on when doing the lawns i guess
Birman Babe;160928 wrote: 1) Wearing gumboots in the city os not cool
2) Electric fencing is a def. no-no
3) Holey jeans are cool. ..city folk are wearing them
4) No nakedness unless you want to get yourself arrested
5) Yes, there are all sorts off dif. coffee you can buy thesedays.
6) The blues? Nah...stick with Counties
7) 1/4 acre is still a lifestyle
JAFFA? Oh yes mate, you will be one of those
Where are you moving to by the way ???
And there will be no popping out to pee on the lemon tree either[}] - although that seems to be frowned on way out here...still cant work out how the neighbours wife could see DH as the tree is in the orchard, around the far side of the water tank and well screened by trees from the road and her driveway.....as near as I can work out she must have been bending down peering uder the trees as she walked up her drive.....
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land. ~ Abraham Lincoln ~